Monster Rehab Green Tea

by Monster Energy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Rehab Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle M.
Ocala, FL
I drink Monsters everyday. People call me The Monster Queen. I wake up, drink my morning Monster, just like people who drink their coffee. Great taste. Affordable. I will continue to buy them. Gives me the energy to make it through my day!
gamila S.
I love ❤ this drink 🍹 whenever I have some, it wakes me up completely. I tried it more than once and it’s my favorable drink at this moment.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is a good way for you to get your protein with the extra boost of energy to boot. The taste is pretty good too and you can easily find this at most grocery and convenience stores.  Monster Rehab Green Tea
Ashley C.
This is my all time favorite energy drink and it makes me so mad because I can't find it anywhere now! It had such a great mellow flavor. Not too carbonated or sweet like most energy drinks. It really had a great flavor of a sweetened green tea and I am so so sad it never seems to be available any time I want one :(
Colby B.
Monroe, CT
This monster tastes very good. I have tried a couple different flavors and I’d say this one is one of the best. It is reasonably priced and compared to alternative brands I think this is a good price and actually increases energy. I don’t find I crash after having one of these and I am not crazy energetic after one of these either.
Kala M.
St Clairsvle, OH
My favorite Monster in the entire world!! When these came out a few years ago, I was instantly hooked. The taste is absolutely amazing and doesn’t really have the chalky protein taste. My only complaint about this is that you can hardly find it anywhere. I wish Monster would make this more available.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
This was the absolute best energy drink ever made and I can't believe they aren't sold anymore. I have searched everywhere including the website to bulk order them but had no such luck. This energy drink was refreshing. It tasted like restoration of my dignity from all of my teenaged regrets. It was the perfect blend of tea and energy. It gave me the excellent boost and hydration I needed for the day. Absolute best drink ever. Monster what is you doing bby. bring it back!
Kameron G.
Chapel Hill
I absolutely love Monster energy drinks!! I've been drinking them for literal years! 💯 They 100% work! They taste great and help me get through both jobs, which can turn into 15-16 hour days. I don't know what I would do without them, they're life-savers! Will buy forever!!!
Dayna S.
Hartsdale, NY
Sadly this was discontinued and replaced with a new green tea version. I hate Coffeys but Monster drinks start my day.
Erin H.
Hazard, KY
I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks, but this one is probably the best tasting one. To me, it tastes like fruit punch. I don't see a lot of surge in energy when I drink it, but I do feel more awake. So I would recommend this to anyone who is trying them for the first time.

Looking for your answer?