BY MONSTER ENERGY #32 in Energy Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
This was the absolute best energy drink ever made and I can't believe they aren't sold anymore. I have searched everywhere including the website to bulk order them but had no such luck. This energy drink was refreshing. It tasted like restoration of my dignity from all of my teenaged regrets. It was the perfect blend of tea and energy. It gave me the excellent boost and hydration I needed for the day. Absolute best drink ever. Monster what is you doing bby. bring it back!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I LOVE the taste if these energy drinks! They're super carbonated and strong enough to get your day started from just thr taste! I loved drinking these all the time but they did increase my heart rate obviously so it made me feel paranoid so I stopped drinking them so often ! But they really caffinated and energize you! These are the best for people that can't sleep or don't want to sleep!
Colby B.
Colby B.
Monroe, CT
This monster tastes very good. I have tried a couple different flavors and I’d say this one is one of the best. It is reasonably priced and compared to alternative brands I think this is a good price and actually increases energy. I don’t find I crash after having one of these and I am not crazy energetic after one of these either.
Kala M.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
My favorite Monster in the entire world!! When these came out a few years ago, I was instantly hooked. The taste is absolutely amazing and doesn’t really have the chalky protein taste. My only complaint about this is that you can hardly find it anywhere. I wish Monster would make this more available.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
Ive always loved Monster drinks, i used to buy them all the time at the gas station. they're very affordable and you can buy them almost anywhere. They gave me alot of energy, but too much monsters can be very bad for your health, just don't drink to many, and know how much energy your body can handle.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks, but this one is probably the best tasting one. To me, it tastes like fruit punch. I don't see a lot of surge in energy when I drink it, but I do feel more awake. So I would recommend this to anyone who is trying them for the first time.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Preston, MD
Really good flavor but so not healthy and they don’t work with my medications it taste kinda like a rip it but a lot better despite the extra you’re paying for it I’ve have many different flavors over the year and this is one of my favorites when I used to drink them a lot
Mahi V.
Mahi V.
It’s ok, I love drinking monster every now and then because they come in a variety of flavors and the big can is more than enough. You pay for what you get so it’s a little higher than most. I generally buy monster but I’ll try a different flavor next time.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is a good way for you to get your protein with the extra boost of energy to boot. The taste is pretty good too and you can easily find this at most grocery and convenience stores.  Monster Rehab Green Tea
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I'm personally not a big fan of energy drinks. I tried this monster out of a vending machine at a bowling ally. It was suppose to help keep me up for the night ,but I didn't really do anything energy wise. The taste was good though so that was a plus.