BY MONSTER ENERGY

There's always someone who likes to mix things up at a party, whether it's the DJ mixing the music on the decks or someone mixing the punch bowl to get the party going!

Well…The guys in the Monster lab like to stir things up a bit too! And inevitably when they do the next great concoction usually comes to life!

Introducing our latest re-mix…Monster Punch MIXXD, a tropical sensation packed with a full load of our Monster energy blend. It's sure to get the party started, day or night!

Ellie R.
I hate the taste of energy drinks. Monster is probably the worst though! It burns your nostrils and the smell it terrible! It has the worst taste! I don't know why anyone would drink this for energy or at all for that fact! I drank a whole one before to see if it worked and it doesn't so I really don't understand why people spend money on these. Plus they're outrageously expensive
Morgan B.
Monster is one of the worst energy drinks there is. It is high in sugar and has other ingredients that we shouldn't be drinking. If you are looking for an energy drink of any sort just take some pre-workouts. I suggest Fitmiss Strawberry Margarita.
Savannah V.
Rosamond, CA
Monster energy drinks is a no no def before your workout and you should not drink it during your workout also. If you like monster energy drinks then you can drink one a couple of hours after you exercise just give your body time to relax your heart beat before drinking this drink. I personally don't drink any type of energy drinks.
Ashton W.
Monster drinks are NOT for working out. First off they're not good and second of all, it's an energy drink that will leave you feeling jittery and cause a crash. Not a good drink if you plan on working out or doing any type of exercise. I wouldn't recommend them even just to drink.
Melissa Z.
Buffalo, NY
A day without a Monster is a bad day. Monster Energy Drinks are my coffee in the morning. They taste great and get me going fast! Green has always been my favorite. Though now that I am watching what I am eating/drinking Ive switched to blue, low carb and its just as good!
Cherrelle J.
Monster drinks are the devil in disguise! The smell and flavor are just too much. I'm not sure why this is listed as a fitness drink since you definitely should not be drinking this while working out
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
My dad loves monsters !! They give him a lot of energy but after months of drinking them he got kidney stones !! Even if he drinks one now get gets a kidney stone
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
A lot of the flavors are kind of odd but still taste pretty good. Its hard to really describe them. I don't drink them anymore though because they make me crash.
Patsy T.
Hubby loves them. I hate everything about energy drinks including the ingredients, smell, and all the sugar used to make it. But they get him through his work day.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Disgusting beverage. really only for when people drink alcohol. and then you get knocked over by the taurine. it's garbage and we all know it's garbage.
AliciaBM167859 M.
more or less how is the flavor?
Jeanneth A.
I have not tried this drink, but I read the reviews and did not seem to be good. It diganme compared with redbull this is better?
Ele server pra ganhar massauscular?