BY MONSTER ENERGY

There's always someone who likes to mix things up at a party, whether it's the DJ mixing the music on the decks or someone mixing the punch bowl to get the party going!

Well…The guys in the Monster lab like to stir things up a bit too! And inevitably when they do the next great concoction usually comes to life!

Introducing our latest re-mix…Monster Punch MIXXD, a tropical sensation packed with a full load of our Monster energy blend. It's sure to get the party started, day or night!

Ellie R.
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of energy drinks. Monster is probably the worst though! It burns your nostrils and the smell it terrible! It has the worst taste! I don't know why anyone would drink this for energy or at all for that fact! I drank a whole one before to see if it worked and it doesn't so I really don't understand why people spend money on these. Plus they're outrageously expensive
Morgan B.
Foodie Expert
Monster is one of the worst energy drinks there is. It is high in sugar and has other ingredients that we shouldn't be drinking. If you are looking for an energy drink of any sort just take some pre-workouts. I suggest Fitmiss Strawberry Margarita.
Melissa Z.
Buffalo, NY
A day without a Monster is a bad day. Monster Energy Drinks are my coffee in the morning. They taste great and get me going fast! Green has always been my favorite. Though now that I am watching what I am eating/drinking Ive switched to blue, low carb and its just as good!
Patsy T.
Foodie Expert
Hubby loves them. I hate everything about energy drinks including the ingredients, smell, and all the sugar used to make it. But they get him through his work day.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Foodie Expert
I love love love monster! I love the tastes and the energy it gives. But I try not to have too many or it gives me the shakes.
Maggie M.
Shelton, CT
Monster is alright, but it's definitely not the healthiest of products, if you're looking out for your health that is.
cristina c.
I do not like the taste of the monster drinks i also feel that these drinks are jam packed with crap and sugar no good!
Nicole T.
Hamburg, PA
This one is mr favorite. It doesn't have a horrible after taste. It helps give me energy and I drink it often at work
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Yes I love this monster and just monster period. This one is one of the best if you need all the energy you can possibly ask for !!
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
I prefer the taste of the juice ones to the regular ones, but it isn't that good. I definitely prefer redbull
Alicia M.
Foodie Expert
more or less how is the flavor?
Jeanneth A.
I have not tried this drink, but I read the reviews and did not seem to be good. It diganme compared with redbull this is better?
Ele server pra ganhar massauscular?