BY MONSTER PET SUPPLIES

Emily C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter pan is really good! We used this for our ferret, because he liked to kick his litter out of the cage corners when preparing to poop. The high corner made a world of difference!
Alyssia B.
I had one of these for my rabbit and it worked really well for us. The high corner kept him from urinating over the side and mostly kept the dirty litter inside. haha it's not the litter pan's fault my rabbit liked to roll around in the litter and push it out. We ended up getting two. One for the cage and one for outside the cage for free time.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
I use this as an extra water bowl. love how it fits in the corner, makes more room for my snakes to Rome around