BY MONSTER KHAOS #31 in Energy Drinks

Energy + Juice. (These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease) see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Not a big fan of monsters. Most of them taste like something you shouldn't be putting in your mouth in the first place. They are almost $3 a can and I think that's a little outrageous. And on top if all that they are REALLY bad for you. Only good thing about them is that they give you energy when you need it.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
Way way way too much sugar in these drinks! this one disguises the taste of an energy drink with the juice but still has a syrupy taste. not a fan at all!
Day P.
Day P.
I really loved this type of monster! weirdly enough, I normally do not like Orange flavored anything, but this one hit me really well and I love!!!! how it tastes. sadly i never see it anymore? I'm not sure if it's actually available anymore. o do hope it's not though? i still have the box from forever ago for the prettiness of it.
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Troy, MO
My Favorite energy drink! I love the taste very eye opening packaging! I bought at a gas Station and was blowed away with the flavor of this product it differently met my expectations and I will be buying again
Mary F.
Mary F.
Oh, Amazingness! How I love you! I love this unique flavor and probably my Holy Grail Energy drink! I can usually find this on sale as a buy 2 get a good deal at gas station. Gives me my pep!
Cori C.
Cori C.
Monster is the only brand that doesn't make me super jittery or upset my stomach, and this is my favorite flavor. It's orangey and doesn't have that Robitussin taste that a lot of other energy drinks have.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I think this taste terrible. Its expensive so definitely not worth it. I could not finish this product and threw it away. It gives me heartburn with just a few sips.
kate B.
kate B.
Monster Khaos is my favorite energy drink. It tastes great! It's a great pick me up when I'm starting to drag at work
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tamuning, GU
This is my absolute all-time favorite energy drink! The added juice makes this taste so much better than any other flavor I've tried.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Mountain Home, ID
Not my favorite flavor but not at all bad. They def help after a long night of homework when coffee just isn't doing the trick.