BY MONSTER ENERGY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Monster Energy Shooter. Oh my goodness, if I could only count the number of Monster cans that have been in my house! I do not personally drink it but my boys have drank it since it became popular.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I tried it I was on my way to work and that became a VERY productive day lol. I did my job AND had energy to do things after work, which never happens, this is a great product.
mariem v.
Mi sobrina ama este producto ella dice que es super rico y le da mucha energía/ my niece love this product, she tell me this is her favorite, the flavors are really good and the price too.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
These are great for a quick energy boost especially if you you are in a hurry and and need something compact.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
Terrible for you and your teeth. Son drinks it all the time and the dentist says it has ruined his teeth!!!!!
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
My family likes these but I don't care for them that much, not the best thing for you, a lot of caffeine!
Alicia C.
Brownsville, TX
This is great when you're low on energy and have to keep going. Great for finals week! In addition to great teast compared to other brands
Kaitlyn J.
Lyons, NY
I love love love my monsters. I have way to Manny cans around the house it's insane. It helped me get motivated and work through out the day I got everything that needed to be done and it was just amazing this is by far my favor product!
juan m.
Doral, FL
su sabor es muy dulce y puede llegar hacer aburrido siento que es un poco costoso con respecto a otros productos
Ashley M.
I have tried monster energy drinks before and like them but I don't drink them anymore and rarely did
Sandra B.
How bad are these for anyone
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
How do these taste? Like the regular drink or concentrated?
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What's your favorite Monster flavor?
VE-1116871 T.