BY MONSTER HIGH

Monster high twin bell alarm clock - black see more...

• I am on the fence about the Monster High characters, but would yo...3 Answers
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Purchased this monster high alarm clock for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas and she is in love! The sound is so loud it wakes me up in the next room so I don't have to worry that she will oversleep in the mornings for school! Great product and super cute addition to any child's bedroom!
Brittany C.
I love the sound of this! It has a peaceful ticking and a strong alarm for those who need it. Ours keeps time well and doesn't drain the batteries.
krissi b.
Oak Hill, WV
While my daughter who is ten loved the fact she now has a monster high alarm clock i hate to say she doesn't even use it she prefers her old alarm clock and decided to use this only as decoration.
debbie p.
Longview, TX
This is to cute. This would be perfect for my daughter so I wouldn't half to wake her up. It would teach responsibility
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
My daughter loves Monster High and this would be so cute for her room! She would love this for sure
Tess R.
My little cousin loves this, I got this for her birthday and she fell in love with it.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Adorable! Monster high alarm clock would make a great Xmas gift! its so cute.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
This is really cute. I love the design to this alarm clock and it has a vintage feel to it.
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
I am on the fence about the Monster High characters, but would you suggest this type of alarm clock for a 7 year old?