BY MONSTER HIGH

Hidden deep in the catacombs of monster high is the secret creepers crypt, where the pets fang out while the ghouls are in school. The crypt play set has plenty of places to stash your secrets as well as hiding spots (and a few open seats) for all of the secret creepers critters and pets (sold separately). Crescent cat stands guard with a motion detector feature designed to ward off intruders, adding to the clandestine atmosphere. Place the scary cute kitten of clawdeen wolf anywhere around the spooktacular set, with its cryptic clubhouse, industrial pipes and tanks and web-inspired seating. A coffin-like chaise adds additional seating... see more...

• So they are zombie Barbie?1 Answers
  • I wish monster high dolls had been a thing when I was a kid! anyo...1 Answers
Sam L.
Sam L.
Warrensburg, MO
I love monster high everything! This set is a lot of fun. I use it for display purposes and it looks lovely these dolls are to die for ;)! There's nothing else on the market like it and hope this brand stays on the market for a very long time. 10/10 would buy again
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Talking Rock, GA
My daughter just got this playset and she adores it. She enjoys locking and unlocking the dog house and all of the hidden conpartments. When she has this out all you hear are giggles :)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
My cousin has her room filled with different sets and they all belong to monster high. She loves this toys and she wants and wants more and more dolls.
Ali S.
Ali S.
My niece had this and loves it. She's is obsessed with monster high so you could imagine how excited she was when she got this!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
My 4 year old has this and she has so much fun with it. It was easy to put together, with paren't help of coarse.
Ivelisse C.
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
My 5yr old has a blast with this and the Monsterhigh dolls ... recommend to get it for the little one
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Bought this for my little sister last Christmas and she loved it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Belfry, KY
Great buy daughter got it for christmas and she loves it now i have to buy all the monster high pets
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Tempe, AZ
A great buy! My little sister got this and she was blown away by all of the secret hiding places that she could hide away her treasures in!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
My daughter has this, was a great addition to all of her monster high items
Lex P.
Lex P.
So they are zombie Barbie?
Miah K.
Miah K.
I wish monster high dolls had been a thing when I was a kid! anyone else feel the same?