MOnster High Ispired Bright Smile 3pc Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Monster High Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Monster High Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus Monster High Mouth Wash Rinse Cup! ... uploaded by Victoria G.

BY COLGATE #41 in Toothbrushes

(1) Have fun while brushing with the Colgate Monster High Toothbrush to get a freaky-fab smile. The cool cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove over 96% more bacteria while the interdental bristles and polishing cups help remove more plaque and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
My daughter loves Monster High and this was the perfect set to motivate her to brush more. She loves the taste of the toothpaste, and the designs on the brush and cup are fun. I have purchased this toothpaste and brush many times since my initial purchase.
Jada O.
Dallas, TX
My little sister is a monster high fanatic and she loves this. We had a hard time getting her to brush her teeth until we came across this. The stuff is good quality and kid friendly and I guess fashionable haha
Jenn A.
Robstown
This monster high is so cute. My daughter loves it. We've tried mixing it up for her but this is what interests her right now lol. Very cute and good in size.
Sofia V.
Altoona, PA
I bought this for my little sister and she loves it so much! If your kids/ siblings like monster high this will totally make them enjoy brushing their teeth
Heather E.
My little girl loves this toothbrush set! Also she loves the tooth paste! I have a hard time finding a toothpaste she will use and she loved this one!
Prianka K.
My nieces love this show and with these brushes they finally have been brushing. Otherwise it was a battle to get them to get pick up a toothbrush!
Iveet A.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister loved this kit alot not only was she excited to get a monster high themed toothbrush but was excited to brushing her teeth
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
My niece was a huge fan of Monster High so she really enjoyed this set. Anything to get her to brush her teeth was a win for me!!!
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
My daughter loves these, they are adorable. She says it's taste great and cleans her teeth effectively. Price is awesome
Brittany W.
Kerrville, TX
Bought these for my little girls they love them they clean very well I would definitely recommend it to anyone