MOnster High Ispired Bright Smile 3pc Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Monster High Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Monster High Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus Monster High Mouth Wash Rinse Cup! ... uploaded by Victoria G.

BY COLGATE

(1) Have fun while brushing with the Colgate Monster High Toothbrush to get a freaky-fab smile. The cool cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove over 96% more bacteria while the interdental bristles and polishing cups help remove more plaque and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Maringouin
Definitely recommended specifically for kids. They seem to have a blast with character toothbrushes and they entire them and make it fun to brush their teeth instead of a chore. I’d definitely buy this for children.
Courtney M.
My daughter really likes this toothbrush set. Mainly because its monsters high. But the fact that it comes with the cup to rinse out the toothpaste, it really cool. She loves brushing her teeth everyday with it :)
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Catherine S.
The kiddos love the monsters high toothbrush and toothpaste.... the bubble gum flavor is a plus..... We usally stack up.....I try to buy in bulk like when it's on sale because they run out pretty quick and then we just recently tried the mouthwash which is also just as good I just have to be careful because they run out quick....
Sadie M.
CUDAHY
okay, So I bought this toothpaste for my daughter and lets just say shes was not a fan, she spit this toothpaste out so fast! I tasted it and its got a pretty funky taste to it. We got the cool berry. Its got like a fruity mint flavor to it, we probably wont buy it again due to flavor. Maybe its just our taste buds - its just not for her.
Julissa q.
Porterville , CA
I bought this for my niece & it's great she loves it. It's actually very cute & it makes her want to brush her teeth all day lol she gets so excited to brush them i bought it at Walmart very good price. I would totally recommend it for other little girls to get them wanting to brush
Rikki C.
Bought this for my daughter. She loves it! I bought it at my local Walmart a while back. She loves the fact it has Monster High characters on it, along with the cup and toothpaste. It would definitely buy this again to help keep her excited about brushing her teeth!
Caelyn K.
This lit is so cute, my daughter loves it and always wants me to buy it again and again but I don't mind it considering that it isn't too pricey for a toothbrush, toothpaste and a cup. I hope yo continue buying this for her but knows she'll grow out of it soon :(
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
My oldest niece is obsessed with monster high. Not only is she obsessed with this set, but she loves how soft the toothbrush is! She never complains that her gums are inflamed because how rough the bristles are. she loves how soft the brush is! she never wants to throw away the brush and i love that she loves it!
Sparkle J.
Dallas, TX
I buy this for the baby's in the family it makes them want to brush their teeth twice a day they really love the fun characters that are on the cup and toothbrushes so it makes me happy to see them happy when doing something that is so important to their hygiene