BY MONSTER HIGH

Monster high has an entirely new class of monsters - hybrids! These ghouls are the frightful children of two completely different, completely creepy coolâ creatures! Meet avea trotter, who s part harpy and part centaur but 100 percent monster! A typical stubborn teenager, her sense of what s fusionable â really bucks the trends. She looks completely frightful in a satiny red fitted jacket with collar that complements her scary cool wings. A blue shirt with ruffledâ collar peeks out from below, while a black belt also doubles as part of the bridle and reins that decorate her lower centaur half. Leg... see more...

Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Where else can you get a centaur doll? No where that isn't on etsy and custom made and super pricey. I only paid about 17$ for this doll. She stands on her own and looks perfect on my bookshelf. I have her alone with many others as a collection.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Lewiston, Me
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and the wings on her back fell off as soon as I took it out of the package. The legs are also a little weird but my daughter loves it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
If you have a monster high fan ok otherwise leave this product on the shelf
Ivy k.
Ivy k.
Kids love the horse body that makes this doll unique to the others. I don't prefer her look or costuming over the others, but the kids have much fun playing with her.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Hope, BC
My daughter loves this doll SO much, she asked for it for Christmas and we couldn't find it anywhere! when she did finally get it, her joy was written all over her face.
Beverly V.
Beverly V.
I bought this doll because I love her character. Its very fun posing her to stand properly and how she does stand on her own. The face markings are just like that of the character in the show. This doll is perfect. Deffintely recommend Monster High lovers to buy this doll ^w^
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Wiseton, CA
I love this doll. She is the first EVER centaur doll that I had ever seen. Her outfit is much like her nature a little aloof and uptight, but in general her character is one of a good monster. Ava has beautiful cyan colored hair and tail, both of which can be brushed and styled. She needs no stand, but it takes a little fiddling with her legs to get her to stand properly on her own. A truly unique doll, that is unlikely to be re-issued.. if your a MH fan or know of one, she is a Must for the collection.