BY MONSTER ENERGY #11 in Energy Drinks

• Would this be good with vodka? Like a Red bull vodka?5 Answers
  • Which Monster Energy Drink Do You Like Most!? Monster Energy Zer...1 Answers
  • This is usually one of the only monsters I see in the gas station...6 Answers
Kristina C.
This is my preferred energy drink, Monster Ultra Zero. If I am going to drink something like this, this is what I will hunt for. It has no calories and just as much caffeine as comparable products. The can is attractive, white with raised scrollwork that can be very entertaining when you're overly caffeinated. It doesn't taste awful like most other energy drinks. If I can't find this particular type of Monster, I usually pass. It's usually stocked in the refrigerated section of convenience stores or grocers.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
My go to energy drink. Always less expensive than Red Bull and seems to have less of a chemical-ish taste than it too. I like that it’s not too horribly sweet and it’s sugar free/no calories. I also love that most convenience stores have great deals on buying more than 1 - perfect for me on road trips when I can’t have coffee because it makes bathroom stops waaaay more frequent!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This energy drink is the only one I’ll drink. I don’t drink these often but I’ve had to a couple of times where I needed an extra jump start. A workout trainer at the gym said these are the only ones she drinks because they’re not as loaded with crap as the other ones, so I took her advice. The flavor honestly tastes like sprite to me.
LISSETTE M.
New York
This is my ultimate go to energy drink in a daily basis. I do not think I can go a day without you. Yes you can call me an attic , lol. But no seriously, the taste is great, has 0 calories, a decent amount of caffeine. What more can you ask for?
The only down fall is the sodium intake, but you can just chug down water.
Summer F.
Elkhorn, NE
My day doesn't start without a can of Monster Energy Zero Ultra.   I don't normally drink coffee- but this gives me the energy kick that I need to get my day going.  Its sweet and refreshing flavor is so good.  My husband and i both love to drink these - and they are good with vodka too!: )
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite and go to Monster I drink. I try not to drink a lot of energy drinks, but when I need a pick me up this is the one I always go to. The taste is fruity and not too much of that energy drink taste that I get from the original. The taste that reminds me of cherry bombs in my college years. I feel that this energy drink gives me just enough energy without making me jitter which is a plus and I always seem to eat less when I drink this one.
Emily P.
McHenry
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am not a huge energy drink person, but I cannot stay away from this Monster! The idea that it's pretty much zero EVERYTHING is amazing and the flavor is to die for. If you are living a healthy life style and need an extra kick here and there, I would highly suggest trying one of these out!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
This is seriously the best Monster they have ever came out with. I literally drink two of them a day. The taste is way better than the original green. And to be completely honest, I'm actually drinking one right now.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
From needing a boost of energy at 2pm to using as a mixer with vodka, monster zero calorie is mine and my husbands go to. The value for the size is good, we usually purchase ours from sams club by the case for the best deal. White monster zero is our favorite flavor
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
These sugar free energy drinks will wake you up without overloading you with carbs or calories. It’s my go to during overnight road trips or pick-me-ups at work after a late night. I never get the crash with these like I have experienced with other energy options.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who can tell me why this is on fitness?
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is this energy drink better than redbull?
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
Anyone know the actual flavor? I just go by the white can!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Is this better than the other zero calorie Monsters?
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
I would like to use this as a mixer. Any suggestions?