BY MONSTER ENERGY #6 in Energy Drinks

• Would this be good with vodka? Like a Red bull vodka?4 Answers
  • This is usually one of the only monsters I see in the gas station...5 Answers
  • Does this give you the energy that you need without the crash and...2 Answers
Tiffany R.
I don't normally drink any type of energy drink but, lately I can't seem to stay awake at the desk during a certain time of month lol. I decided to try the Mad Dog monster because it was grape flavored and I love grape juice. After consuming the drink I felt like my heart was pumping super fast and that was only after getting through half the can. Since the mad dog seemed to strong I opted for the sugar free Zero ultra and to my surprise no ill effects and it also taste like grape to me! Definitely a staple beverage.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
After having my second child, I needed a caffeine boost to keep up with my daily activities and duties. Since I've never been a coffee person, I opted for the Monster Zero drinks. They didn't taste very good but I figured they were better for me than the sugary drinks I was drinking before. After about a month of drinking these, I started to feel light headed and dizzy. I can't say that it was the drink causing it, but I do know that once I stopped cold turkey, the light headed feeling and dizziness went away.
Marisa B.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love this energy drink! My favorite has now turned into the Ultra Black which is also zero calories/sugar. I don't think they taste as bad as other energy drinks. They do have that distinct "diet drink" taste though so if you don't like diet drinks I would pass on this one. Maybe give the ultra black a try as I don't think it tastes as much like a diet drink. Still, if you like full sugar drinks only, I would go with Blue Agave Full Throttle!
Avani P.
I'm not a fan of energy drinks in general. I hate the taste and it just doesn't seem worth it at all to me. This was no different. I have friends that seem to love Monster and one told me to give this a try. Nope. Will not ever try this again, It just isn't for me. I'm sure some people just drink these for the energy, but I can't get past the taste, I would much rather just consume a large coffee.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Although monster has a lot of sodium in it, it is well worth the buy especially the Zero Ultra. I got mine from my job and it only cost me $2 which isn't bad for an energy drink. One of these really helps get me through the day when I need energy plus it doesn't make me sleepy like Red Bull does. I recommend it if you need an energy boost plus if you're into fitness it fits your macros!
Brandy F.
Vanceboro, NC
These are a daily beverage for me - except for the days when I crave the flavor of coffee. They taste great and have zero calories to worry about. Also low in sugar. It's a little sweet - but no so sweet that it makes me sick. It's really the perfect balance! Gives me enough energy to accomplish the tasks I need without making me crash from the sugar!
Callie T.
Sioux falls, SD
One of my favorite energy drinks. 12 and a half hour shifts at work are my dreaded enemy, so lots of energy is required. I tend to reach for this drink all the time. It's sweet but not sticky sweet, and had just enough carbonation to make it good, but not so much it makes my eyes water and throat burn. I love it all the time, work and play.
Maile W.
This is my favorite energy drink by far. I used to drink regular monsters, but the taste caused me to drink it slowly because I didn't actually like the taste. This drink is clear and crisp. It's a light flavor. It is not too pricey, it's usually on sale at gas stations. This drink gives me energy that gets me through my day.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I am highly addicted to Monster zero ultra! I seriously have one every day. It's not sour or bitter like a lot of other energy drinks that would normally give me major heartburn. I'm giving it four stars only because I wish I wasn't so addicted to them. Cutting sugar is tough when you're so reliant on it.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
This flavor of Monster is very distinct and if you hate how energy drinks taste then you'll probably hate it. For some reason I love the tastes of energy drinks like Monster and Red Bull, so this flavor is perfect to me! I also love how it has zero calories and sugar because I prefer to drink diet drinks.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who can tell me why this is on fitness?
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is this energy drink better than redbull?
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
Anyone know the actual flavor? I just go by the white can!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Is this better than the other zero calorie Monsters?
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
I would like to use this as a mixer. Any suggestions?