BY MONSTER ENERGY #8 in Energy Drinks

• Would this be good with vodka? Like a Red bull vodka?5 Answers
  • Which Monster Energy Drink Do You Like Most!? Monster Energy Zer...1 Answers
  • This is usually one of the only monsters I see in the gas station...6 Answers
Kristina C.
This is my preferred energy drink, Monster Ultra Zero. If I am going to drink something like this, this is what I will hunt for. It has no calories and just as much caffeine as comparable products. The can is attractive, white with raised scrollwork that can be very entertaining when you're overly caffeinated. It doesn't taste awful like most other energy drinks. If I can't find this particular type of Monster, I usually pass. It's usually stocked in the refrigerated section of convenience stores or grocers.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite and go to Monster I drink. I try not to drink a lot of energy drinks, but when I need a pick me up this is the one I always go to. The taste is fruity and not too much of that energy drink taste that I get from the original. The taste that reminds me of cherry bombs in my college years. I feel that this energy drink gives me just enough energy without making me jitter which is a plus and I always seem to eat less when I drink this one.
Rachel H.
Alabaster, AL
This is a great product! It tastes great, and doesn't leave you with the typical "energy drink" aftertaste. It's always on sale, usually 2 for $3, which you can't beat. My husband and I get this energy drink every time we stop at a gas station. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs an energy drink but doesn't want the calories.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This "White Monster" is all the rage in sports drink flavors. It is crisp and smooth and a citrus minus the acidic tang. The flavor has been coveted and copied into various powders and pre-workouts because it's just a good tasting drink. The lack of calories, carbs, and sugars makes it the perfect option for someone watching their intake but needing a quick boost.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This energy drink is the only one I’ll drink. I don’t drink these often but I’ve had to a couple of times where I needed an extra jump start. A workout trainer at the gym said these are the only ones she drinks because they’re not as loaded with crap as the other ones, so I took her advice. The flavor honestly tastes like sprite to me.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ am so addicted to this monster. It is my go to energy drink. It has no sugar, and it tastes so amazing. The taste is literally addicting, no other energy drink compares for me. I️ don’t recommend drinking energy drinks at all, cause they are definitely not good for you, but if you do try this one. You won’t regret it.
Summer F.
Elkhorn, NE
My day doesn't start without a can of Monster Energy Zero Ultra.   I don't normally drink coffee- but this gives me the energy kick that I need to get my day going.  Its sweet and refreshing flavor is so good.  My husband and i both love to drink these - and they are good with vodka too!: )
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I haven’t had much sleep and I work overnight I will drink a monster with zero sugar and zero calories. I know it’s not healthy for me but the caffeine will keep me awake while I’m at work. They have smaller sizes and those are better for me because I don’t usually end up drinking the whole can. They are just harder to find.
Heather F.
Sterling Heights, MI
First off, I like the fact that this drink is “zero” everything (calories, sugar, etc). Even though it most likely truly isn’t, it still makes me feel a little better seeing it. The taste of this Monster drink is delicious. It is sweet yet not overly sweet or gacky. In terms of the “energy” factor, I’m not 100% sold. I don’t know if I feel it truly gives me a real boost but since it tastes good too, I would still buy it.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
This is isn't my favorite of monster's flavors by far. The main downside is that monsters are expensive so I try to stay away from them. But if I need one for a long day (and they don't have the red one or peach rehab) then I'll grab this one. I typically recommend the other flavors before this one.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who can tell me why this is on fitness?
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is this energy drink better than redbull?
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
Anyone know the actual flavor? I just go by the white can!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Is this better than the other zero calorie Monsters?
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
I would like to use this as a mixer. Any suggestions?