Monster Energy Ultra Violet

by Monster Energy

Welcome to the 70's.

A hazy purple funk all dressed up in a kaleidoscope of bell bottoms, bandanas, and tie-dye. A time when psychedelic, glam and heavy metal rock blasted from mega speakers at fairgrounds, stadiums and garages.

Can you dig it? The take a good long pull of Monster Ultra Violet. Crisp and refreshing, with a sweet and tart pixie dust flavor powered with our Monster Energy Blend.

Hop on this magic carpet for the ride!

Does ultraviolet monster have any great flavoring at all allergy question?
Start your review of Monster Energy Ultra Violet!
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Monster Energy Ultra Violet uploaded by Amy B.
Purchased at: Safeway
It really helps to keep awake at work when I am double shifting. Flavors are good. I enjoy them a lot and I enjoy they have so many flavors. I just think they are a little acidy and that is no good. They are affordable in bulk. Enjoy for your house or work.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
Monster Energy Ultra Violet uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Of all the sugar free Monsters, this one is my favorite. It tastes just like the Grape Aid that you had as a kid. With 325 milligrams of caffeine and only 10 calories, I treat myself daily.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Monster Energy Ultra Violet uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This drink tastes like grape soda. It’s refreshing and for zero sugar and zero calories how can you go wrong? Highly recommend!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
This little baby right here is my best friend when I have to work a 16 hour shift! Without all the extra sugar it keeps me going without a very hard crash , it also doesn't make me jittery and it tastes absolutely amazinggg! Seriously my absolute favorite energy drink!!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best flavor energy drink on the market, besides bang energy. I am factoring in that this has 5x the b vitamins, so not only am I getting caffeine I’m getting my vitamins as well. Step your game up bang!
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
I don't always drink Monster, but when I do, I go for this flavor!! It literally tastes like my childhood which is hard to explain, but it tastes like purple and grape lol and it's soooo yummy!
Andrew S.
I love Monster Energy drinks, I would buy a whole years worth if I had the money to do so. A must drink for anybody who loves energy drinks.
Erin A.
Downers grove, IL
I personally love this grape flavor, even though it tastes nothing like grapes! I think all of the sugar free monster energy drinks are really flavorful and don’t taste sugar free at all! It’s my go to for sure!!
Lissania G.
Adelphi, MD
Monster Energy Ultra Violet uploaded by Lissania G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the taste of this product, it has 0 grams of sugar and it only has 10 calories, it also has 220% of vitamin B6 and 490% of vitamin B12. I love this product. - Monster Energy Ultra Violet
Melissa W.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My new favorite energy drink :-) I love the tart flavor, it's like a purple pixie stix. Its 0 calories and 0 sugar which is great. I do wish monster would come out with a smaller size though, some times I can't finish a whole can before it goes flat