BY MONSTER ENERGY

Welcome to the 70's.

A hazy purple funk all dressed up in a kaleidoscope of bell bottoms, bandanas, and tie-dye. A time when psychedelic, glam and heavy metal rock blasted from mega speakers at fairgrounds, stadiums and garages.

Can you dig it? The take a good long pull of Monster Ultra Violet. Crisp and refreshing, with a sweet and tart pixie dust flavor powered with our Monster Energy Blend.

Hop on this magic carpet for the ride!

Buy on Sam's Club
Franki H.
Belleville, IL
Monster Energy Monster Ultra Violet is my favorite energy drink by far! We always make sure we have a case on hand. I'm not usually a big fan of grape flavored products, but the flavor of this is just grape enough to be pleasant but not overwhelming. I also like that it is very smooth and a little less carbonated than other Monster flavors.
Bernadette D.
My go to Monster energy drink. I went through a phase where I wouldn’t drink any Monster drinks because I didn’t like any of their flavors. Since trying a few of the Ultra flavors, I drink one almost daily. I think any energy drink lover should give any of the Ultra flavors a try!
Baylee W.
Spring Park
This is the only energy drink that I like. All others are way too sour for my liking. Tastes just like a grape soda! If I can’t afford a Starbucks for the day or just don’t have time to get one then I swing by the gas station and buy one of these!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Monster totally killed it with this one! It's a light grape flavor without being too sweet or candy-like. It gives a nice little energy boost without any of the shakiness that accompanies energy drinks. Definitely will purchase over and over!
Jessica P.
Piketon
This usually my every day monster. It has a great taste without that bitter energy drink taste some drinks have. Best part is its zero calories, zero sugar, and only 2g of carbs! Perfect for a person on a diet that still needs some energy!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Purple monster makes bodybuilding contest prep possible. First, it tastes like grape soda. Second, it has negligible calories. Third, it gets me JAZZED for the gym... or, like, at least remaining upright and not killing people in hanger.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I absolutely love these!!!!! This is my favorite energy drink of all time because it taste just like a grape soda but doesn’t have the sugar or calories. These are so freaking delicious I could drink them ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is my favorite flavor of monster. It has a grape type of flavor. It gives me some energy with out jitters. They are easy to find at most gas stations and grocery stores. Definitely worth a try
RACHEL G.
Buckner , IL
I love the purple. It tastes like pixie sticks or something. Also you can guarantee no one else will be stealing your drinks cause it seems not a lot of people like it!
Laura B.
As someone who is constantly trying to watch my intake, this drink is a lifesaver. I need caffeine to function but would prefer not to drink my calories. That's where this comes in. It tastes like a yummy grape soda without all the sugar. I could drink one of these every day with no problem. it gives me a nice little energy boost and doesn't add to the calorie count.