Add a Photo

By Monster

#25 in Energy Drinks
Monster Energy Ultra Sunrise.

Zero calories + zero sugar.
Photos (4)
Jahnay W.
Jahnay W.
wasilla, ak

I watched a youtube video of Trish Paytas and she was drinking one of these and said that she doesn't normally like energy drinks but that this was amazing and tasted like sunkist orange soda. so I went and bought this even though I never drink energy drinks but let me tell u this drink is delicious. I love this and I keep at least 4-6 cans of this in my frig at all times. This drink is so sweet and yummy, yes it does taste like su kist but its better. It is refreshing, yummy, crisp all while giving me energy. it has vitamins that u need and this has no sugar and no calories in it. I love this and I hope u try it at least once in your life.
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA

My second favorite of the Zero Ultra Monster variation! The Sunrise flavor features what I like to compare to a Sunkist-like flavor. Sunkist is probably one of my favorite past-time sodas, therefore, I consider myself somewhat partial to this one! But nevertheless, awesome drink, very refreshing, and perfect flavor without the harshness of other competitors' energy drinks on the market! Keep em coming Monster!
Danika F.
Danika F.
Marlow, OK

I'm not a huge energy drink kind of person, but I occasionally love to drink one of these! My husband and his friends are obsessed with the ultra zero monster series.. particularly this Orange flavor. It is a carbonated, zero calorie, caffeinated drink with an Orange soda like flavor! It is definitely the best flavor out of the group :)
Katie S.
Katie S.

I was not a huge fan of this energy drink! I needed to stay up one night to study and it did nothing. I am not a huge energy drink drinker so it wasn't that I was too used caffeine. This flavor, not great, but doesn't taste the worst. You can't really taste the typical energy drink flavor..
Cheap, and not worth it.
Jonel B.
Jonel B.
Sweet Water, AL

I love you, Monster Energy. This reminds me kind of like the Four Loko that used to exist--I feel like I could throw a shot of vodka into this and have it be a decent facsimile for a screwdriver. As it stands, I use these for work, because it helps me keep alert. Zero carbs+zero calories is just a bonus.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME

I love this one out of the Monster Energy Drinks. Coffee can only do so much for me and with a 1 year old at home, I need energy! And these are even helpful when I have to stay up (like tonight) and do a massive amount of cleaning. Hopefully I can hold off on the coffee for a while until I can't!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
dewitt, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this energy drink! it tastes like orange but not bitter and makes for the perfect morning energy drink. very light and sparkly. kind of like a mimosa :) and low carb (without tasting like it) with only 2 net carbs for the whole can. cant beat that. def one of my favorite monsters!
Day P.
Day P.

This one is actually one my boyfriend's top favorite monsters, when he gets these he gets really happy and excited, and it's easy to tell how he himself loves them. I like them too, they're very uplifting and bright tasting, hints of orange and other tropical-ish flavors. it's a great drink.
Nicholle M.
Nicholle M.
Troy, MI

This is what I drink when I need a good boost of energy! Defiantly my favorite flavor and easy way to make Monday's not feel so much like Monday! Tastes just like orange pop & has no calories, so you don't even feel like you're drinking an energy drink! Love love love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Lincoln, NE

This is by far my favorite energy drink on the market. The orange can makes it easy to spot on the shelf which is nice for when you are in a hurry. The orange flavor of this drink goes great with breakfast or anytime you need a little pick me up! Highly recommended!

Join Now