BY MONSTER ENERGY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aspen, Chamonix, Park City, Whistler, Mammoth…the list goes on. The competition & training circuit has taken the team on some epic snow trips.

In honor of these mountain towns comes Ultra Blue. Best served ice cold from the frosty can, Ultra Blue is a little less sweet and lighter-tasting with zero calories and a full-load of our Monster energy blend.

From first chair to last call…

Unleash the Ultra Beast!

Liz O.
roselle park, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m addicted! I love these flavors and the fact that it has no sugar. I find the other monsters way too sweet. My favorite flavor of the zero energy are actually the white. Steer clear of the dragon fruit (tastes like perfume) and the red has a little of a strange aftertaste
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this energy drink. It taste amazing and works for me. Usually I have a hard time finding an energy drink that will actually wake me up but I have never had that problem with this particular energy drink.
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I’m a big fan of most of the ultra flavors, but I would say this is my go to if I’m drinking one of the original flavors. I can get the energy without all the added sugar and calories, which is what I need.
Allie M.
Alliance
My personal trainer advised me to drink these before a workout- boy was she right. I get so much energy out of these, but I also love the flavor. Sometimes I'll drink them when I'm not tired and realize just howuch energy it actually gives me. But they're perfect for especially long days and hard workouts!
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
I don’t drink these very often but when I do I generally like them. I feel like the flavor is the best part of this product. It doesn’t taste very energy drink like, like some of the other brands of energy drinks you can buy. It helps me to feel a little bit more energized for a little while. I don’t like this product because I feel like it does make my heart race a bit.
Brianna A.
This is my favorite flavor from Monster Energy. It met every exception I’ve ever had. I’m a repeat customer to this drink because it’s so good. They could sell them in a bigger van to improve it. I love the can though, the packing on this one is great.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I don’t really notice it’s caffeine effects, so if your looking to stay awake I can help you with that. However, I love the taste and drink it sometimes as a mixer with alcohol and it hides all trace of alcohol, it’s amazing!
Taylor J.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my second favorite monster flavor but it is still really delicious. It is pretty affordable and give you lots of energy. Only problem was it made me pee a lot. Flavor is great!
Lydia M.
Columbus, GA
By far my favorite monster! I love the smooth taste with a little bit of sweet. The price is great! I buy these 2 for $4 at the gas station or CVS in town and you can get them in bulk at a Sam's for cheaper. I love that there are ZERO calories and ZERO sugar. The caffeine is high in these, good thing right :), at 140 mg per can. I usually drink half one day and half the next and STILL tastes great. Also for migraine folks, the Taurine in this KICKS my headache GONE! So its a plus to have one of these when my other cures don't work, I use this and BAM, GONE!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Love to drink these to keep me going. It takes like three to make me feel properly caffined, but I don’t ahave a lot of reaction to caffeine quite yet. It has a decent taste and it has no calories so it’s a huge win. I love the design of the can too. I wish they weren’t quite as expensive, but they are worth the splurge every once in a while.
June T.
Does it really give you energy?
An N.
Did you guys tried different flavor??
Olivia R.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite monster and why do you drink them?
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
What do you think about this calorie free monster??
Andrew M.
How does this differ from the lo carb version