Monster Energy Ultra Black uploaded by Amanda R.Monster Energy Ultra Black uploaded by Vanna L.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

Just about 300 miles north of Chicago nestled on eastern shore of Lake Michigan is the "Cherry Capital of the World" Traverse City, MI. Long warm summer days and cool nights cause the black cherries to ripen right around the 4th of July, but you gotta get `em while you can `cause all too soon they`re gone.

Now, like those famous black beauties, crisp, slightly sweet and for a limited time only; Monster Ultra Black, refreshingly light with zero calories, no sugar and packed with our Monster energy blend.

Get it while the gettin`s is good...

Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
I don’t do energy drinks often anymore because they are so full of sugar, but when I’m working really long days and have already drank my fill of coffee, I’ll reach for ultra black for that extra kick of energy. I love cherry flavor and this has a great flavor with no sugar!
Jasmine S.
I hate sugar crashes that's why I always go with the sugar free monsters for a pick me up. The ultra black tastes like melted sour gummiea, which are my favorite. My second option are the white monsters
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
Great energy punch with a black cherry flavor. I love this monster because it’s a unique flavor from other energy drinks.
I love the sugar free monster to have all the energy without the calories
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
My absolute favorite energy drinks!! These have a ton of flavor but not too sweet. I really love the black cherry flavor and the caffeine does seem to help get me through the early afternoon slump (especially after a night/weekend on call)!
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
This is my go-to energy drink. Aside from zero sugar and no calories, it tastes absolutely incredible. It's not overly sweet like some of it's competitors, and no fake sugar aftertaste either. 5 stars...I would rate it higher if I could!
McKayla K.
Ultra Black by Monster is my favorite low carb energy drink! I consistently drink it when I know it’s going to be a long day. The packaging is nice, just a normal aluminum can. Though, I once accidentally punctured one in the gas station! If anyone has found a four pack of these anywhere - let me know! Also, try this drink if you haven’t yet!
rebecca r.
Saugerties, NY
I LOVE ULTRA BLACK MONSTER WITH A PASSION ALRIGHT ITS AMAZING AND SO GOOD TASTING AND I REALLY LIKE THE CAN PATTERN AND I GET IT ANYTIME I SEE IT AT THE STORE THEY DON'T GET IT OFTEN ITS PRETTY CHEAP WERE I GET IT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS MY COUSIN GOT ME INTO IT!!
Meagan B.
Texarkana
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! This is another great flavor made by Monster. I'm not much one for dark flavored drinks but this is amazing. It's not crazy overpoweringly dark it's the perfect balance of rich dark cherry and sweet.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
This is the only monster I drink. I was never a fan until my boyfriend introduced me to this specific one. It doesn't have the after taste of most energy drinks that steer me away. I highly recommend.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite Monster flavors! I only ever drink the zero calorie Monsters (I try to avoid sugar) and this is easily one of the best flavors! It's crisp, refreshing, and it doesn't have that gross taurine taste that many energy drinks have (if you love energy drinks, you'll know what I mean). Definitely a favorite in my household! I always pick up a few at the beginning of the week as a quick pick me up for those sleepless nights.
Andrew S.
I love these energy drinks. Mostly I drink the Sugar free drinks due to me having Diabeties, But I have an Ultra Black now and then. but due to me being on disability, I can only get one drink per month. if there is anyway possible, could you all send me some drinks on a regular basis. I would promote your drinks to everyone that I know and give some away to promote your drinks as well. If you all can help me out, I will help you out as well. My address is as following; Andrew Spencer, 209 Ole Colony Rd., Lafayette, La. 70506