Monster Energy Ultra Black uploaded by Vanna L.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

Just about 300 miles north of Chicago nestled on eastern shore of Lake Michigan is the "Cherry Capital of the World" Traverse City, MI. Long warm summer days and cool nights cause the black cherries to ripen right around the 4th of July, but you gotta get `em while you can `cause all too soon they`re gone.

Now, like those famous black beauties, crisp, slightly sweet and for a limited time only; Monster Ultra Black, refreshingly light with zero calories, no sugar and packed with our Monster energy blend.

Get it while the gettin`s is good...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite Monster flavors! I only ever drink the zero calorie Monsters (I try to avoid sugar) and this is easily one of the best flavors! It's crisp, refreshing, and it doesn't have that gross taurine taste that many energy drinks have (if you love energy drinks, you'll know what I mean). Definitely a favorite in my household! I always pick up a few at the beginning of the week as a quick pick me up for those sleepless nights.
Jaclyn H.
Brighton, CO
This is easily the best flavor of the low cal energy drinks out there. The cherry taste is wonderful, but be warned that it is a red colored liquid. You don't want to be spilling it! Essential item for anyone working long hours. Highly recommend!
Nichole H.
I already loved the monster zero calorie energy drinks... And then they came out with a new flavor... This one is absolutely delicious... Must try
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
Ultra Black is an awesome flavor! Black Cherry is my jam!! So good when it's nice call.
McKayla K.
Ultra Black by Monster is my favorite low carb energy drink! I consistently drink it when I know it’s going to be a long day. The packaging is nice, just a normal aluminum can. Though, I once accidentally punctured one in the gas station! If anyone has found a four pack of these anywhere - let me know! Also, try this drink if you haven’t yet!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
My absolute favorite energy drinks!! These have a ton of flavor but not too sweet. I really love the black cherry flavor and the caffeine does seem to help get me through the early afternoon slump (especially after a night/weekend on call)!
rebecca r.
Saugerties, NY
I LOVE ULTRA BLACK MONSTER WITH A PASSION ALRIGHT ITS AMAZING AND SO GOOD TASTING AND I REALLY LIKE THE CAN PATTERN AND I GET IT ANYTIME I SEE IT AT THE STORE THEY DON'T GET IT OFTEN ITS PRETTY CHEAP WERE I GET IT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS MY COUSIN GOT ME INTO IT!!
Meagan B.
Texarkana
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! This is another great flavor made by Monster. I'm not much one for dark flavored drinks but this is amazing. It's not crazy overpoweringly dark it's the perfect balance of rich dark cherry and sweet.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
This is the only monster I drink. I was never a fan until my boyfriend introduced me to this specific one. It doesn't have the after taste of most energy drinks that steer me away. I highly recommend.
Jasmine S.
I hate sugar crashes that's why I always go with the sugar free monsters for a pick me up. The ultra black tastes like melted sour gummiea, which are my favorite. My second option are the white monsters