BY MONSTER ENERGY

Monster™ Low Fat Muscle Chocolate Energy Shake.
25*g protein.
8* vitamins & minerals.
500*mg calcium. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I've been drinking the chocolate Muscle Monster protein shake, for breakfast and lunch, for over 3 years. They taste great and don't make you feel like you're drinking an energy drink. They completely fill me up. I don't get hungry until dinnertime and I don't feel like snacking during the day.
Kara L.
Lexington, NC
I'm new to Monster products. But so far they have not disappointed. When I'm in a hurry but know I've got a long day, I will grab my protein/energy combo and get going. It's smooth and not "shakey" tasting. Love it!
Kristin O.
This shake is delicious! It tastes so good and you don't taste the protein at all. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because there are always little flakes at the bottom of the can. Big turn off.
Abby S.
I absolutely love muscle monster!! The creamy flavor of chocolate combined with monster level energy makes this the best high-test milkshake ever!!
Angie M.
I wish I could purchase this by the case! It is so tasty after a workout and gives me the carbs and protein I need to recover in a pinch.
whitney B.
Princeton, WV
This is the best energy I have ever had! It has a great taste, and makes me hyped. For a long day, this really hits the spot.