Monster Energy, Salted Caramel - 15 fl oz Can

by Monster Energy

Java Monster 16oz Salted Caramel drink, a blend of our energy formulate and salted caramel coffee for a boost anytime your need it.

Serving Size: 8.0 ounces

Caffeine claim 1: Caffeinated

Contains: Milk

State of Readiness: Prepared, chill and serve

Servings: 2.0, Approximate

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Package type: Individual item single serving

Exterior container weight: 15.0 ounces

Exterior Container: Metal Can

Container features: Easy pour

Form: Liquid

May Contain: Milk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Energy, Salted Caramel - 15 fl oz Can!
1,896 reviews
I'd recommend shaking these before drinking, the flavour tends to shift to the bottom of the can and they'll taste unpleasant. After shaking, though these will taste amazing. I used to drink these at lunch while at work, and even though they don't wake me up anymore, they're still something nice to drink if I don't want a hot coffee.
Weber City
The best energy/coffee drink ever! I have at least one a day!! Caramel and coffee just go together!!

Looking for your answer?