Monster Energy Monster X-presso Coffee Energy Drink, Hammer, 9.6-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

BY MONSTER ENERGY

bianca r.
This is ok. I like monster but the coffee flavor is a bit weird . If you want a coffee energy drink i would recommend STARBUCKS® Doubleshot Protein Vanilla So much better tasting and it has a bit of protein in it ! Don’t like monster for coffee based stuff.. The original is great with Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Pomegranate
Amara H.
Sage
This energy drink is a must-have for me. I buy like one of these 12 packs a week and they last me and give me enough energy to get pumped for work.  I love these better than Red Bull. Has such a great flavor.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I unfortunately rely on caffeine to get me through my busy days. Monster is always on hand. Usually I can get regular coffee to get me going, and a Monster zero carb to keep me going, but some days I will reach for their mean bean and hammers. Love the coffee with the boost of energy!
Michelle H.
Tampa
The perfect pick me up! When my mid day spiral down strikes this helps bring me back to like. I️ prefer the coffee flavors to the originals as it is not like a soda. I️ recommend this to others if you need a little more from your afternoon coffee.
Cassandra T.
I love this drink one of the best from the Monster
Brand. I like drinking this omw to work. I love it alotit gives me the lol boost of energy that I need to start the day. I recommend trying it
Haedyn Y.
This tastes just like those Starbucks energy drinks but actually works. Tastes great and gives you a bolt of energy but I crash about an hour later.
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
When I do drink an energy drink which is not often I like the coffee flavored ones!! They help me get through the day when I don't sleep well!!
Stephanie S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
i love coffee and i love energy drinks but i guess i like them seperatly more than together. i was a bit jittery but the taste was delicious
Amore S.
Simpsonville , KY
Yum! Love this flavor, I try to stay away from energy drinks because they are terrible for you but every once in a while I will enjoy one.
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this flavor!I enjoy it to replace my coffee when i am needing an extra boost! totally worth the price to me and the flavor is yummy!