BY MONSTER ENERGY #13 in Energy Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The rehab monster energy drinks are one of my favorites by monster. My other favorite is the Monster Energy Zero Ultra! I love the rehab because they are half tea and half lemonade/juice! They have such a great taste!
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
I find that this Monster packs the punch of an energy drink without the jitters or racing heart that is so common with the other flavors.  Definitely know that this is not a bubbly drink, which struck me by surprise the first time I tried it.  Tastes pretty good without the overly-artificial flavoring that is common with most other energy drinks.  Would recommend.
Erin D.
South Charleston
As a student, I am often energy deprived and running on way less sleep than I should be. I drink a lot of energy drinks, but many either make me shaky or taste terrible. This drink is so good that I wish it came in a version without the extra caffeine. When I do need the energy, though, I'm excited to have one of these drinks.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
these are great for when you want an energy drink that doesn't taste like an energy drink. This has all the flavor of a basic pink lemonade but the strong kick of a monster. It works great for helping re-hydrate when you've got a killer hangover or when you're sweating like crazy in the summer
Hailey H.
Lafayette
I don’t drink monsters too often. I don’t like the jittery feeling. But I am a college student so sometimes it’s a necessity. The whole rehab line is very smooth it actually has a flavor that is recognizable. I like this one because you can feel a boost but you’re not bouncing off the walls!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is the only energy drink I can fathom the taste!! Cause it has a pink lemonade/tea taste but after drinking them for a while they put a hurtin on ur tummy so this cannot be good for u. I don’t drink them anymore cause I don’t want all that sugar in my body. But it was tasty!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love how the Monster Energy Rehab Tea + Pink Lemonade don't taste like energy drinks. I think that's why I love them so much. I'll sip and enjoy and or drink it all so fast because I love the flavor. I see this flavor often and I gravitate towards it because I love the flavor.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite energy drinks! I love to use it to recharge when I need a little extra kick, whether it’s from being over-tired or from having a little too much fun the night before. It’s the perfect amount of caffeine without making me feel jittery.
Elizabeth P.
West Hamlin, WV
Monster rehabs are great! They are my go to when I need an extra boost. They have fun and bright packaging so it catches your eye. They are great for a energy booster, I definately feel it when I drink one. Most gas stations have them as a great selection!
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
Although I don’t drink energy drinks very often, there’s always days when you need an extra boost and coffee alone isn’t working. I’ll admit that’s the only time I have an energy drink and this one is particularly nice because it’s tastes more like juice!
Heather F.
Laredo, TX
Any of you know what stores this is at besides 7-11?
Maria C.
It does not have many calories ???
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Are this bad for your health ?