BY MONSTER ENERGY

Monster rehab tea + pink lemonade energy drink 16 oz

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Super delicious energy drink! Great tasting pink lemonade flavor with just the right amount of caffeine to put the pep in your step. Would recommend for people who would like to try monster, but don’t wan’t the carbonation that comes with most of their flavors.
Elizabeth P.
West Hamlin, WV
Monster rehabs are great! They are my go to when I need an extra boost. They have fun and bright packaging so it catches your eye. They are great for a energy booster, I definately feel it when I drink one. Most gas stations have them as a great selection!
Aubreeanna M.
Absolutely love this energy drink! I just wish it were easier to find in stock in my local stores! The perfect combination of energy drinks and pink lemonade. Not sickeningly sweet like a lot of other drinks. Pretty great and definitely has a leg up on the composition.
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
I happened to come across this flavor for the first time in downtown New York and since Ive basically tasted every Monster available, THIS IS MY FAVORITE. Its so good, it was a delight to drink and didnt have that typical sour energy drink taste.
Brittney M.
I don't drink energy drinks too often, but when I do this is the flavor and brand that I pick. I don't like soda or anything with carbonation and this one is tea and lemonade flavored without carbonation so I really like it. Since I don't drink energy drinks very often or anything with caffeine I have to eat with this otherwise I get kind of jittery or shaky. The price is decent compared to coffee still little more than I'd like to spend but it's worth it
Samantha B.
Austin
I love the rehab line that monster has. The flavors are great and low in calories. I get a little energy boost from these, but not a huge one. These are great for those days you just need a slight kick for the day.
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
I love the flavor of the pink lemonade. It’s very refreshing and light and easy to drink just like real lemonade. Not overly caffeinated so you get a nice buzz. Also great for a tough morning after a great night.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
The rehab monster energy drinks are one of my favorites by monster. My other favorite is the Monster Energy Zero Ultra! I love the rehab because they are half tea and half lemonade/juice! They have such a great taste!
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Unfortunately, I have found myself addicted to these. I don't usually like the taste of a typical energy drink nor do I like the carbonation. Enter: monster rehab. It's a delicious blend of tea and lemonade, no carbonation, no funny energy drink flavor, and a nice boost of caffeine. I was very jittery when I first started drinking them so beware, but now I'm used to them and they're great.
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
I find that this Monster packs the punch of an energy drink without the jitters or racing heart that is so common with the other flavors.  Definitely know that this is not a bubbly drink, which struck me by surprise the first time I tried it.  Tastes pretty good without the overly-artificial flavoring that is common with most other energy drinks.  Would recommend.
Heather F.
Laredo , TX
Any of you know what stores this is at besides 7-11?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Are this bad for your health ?
Maria C.
It does not have many calories ???