BY MONSTER ENERGY

Everyone knows some of the best coffee on the planet comes from the Kona side of the Big Island of Hawaii. No need to trek the slopes of Mauna Loa braddah since we already got some of Pele’s thunder and put it in a can.

Select Kona beans combined with premium imported coffee, supercharged with our energy blend makes for an unbeatable combination.

Try Monster’s new Big Island brew it’s just too good to be true.

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is my favorite monster coffee. The can is visually appealing. Unlike the moca, mean been, or caramel, the flavor isn't really given away in its name. I'm not sure what flavor it is, but it's sweet and addicting. I get ast least 12 cans when I go to Wal-Mart because the kona blend is so difficult to find any place else
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
I was very surprised by how good Monster Kona is! Having been an avid coffee drinker for a while I've had a chance to sip on the agency brew of fresh ground Kona beans, and the chilled coffee version Monster offers has a comparable taste. It's only downside I would say is there is a bit of that weird energy drink aftertaste to it, but it's masked fairly well by the delicious coffee flavors.
Cassie Q.
I love these java blends! They’re great for road trips or when you don’t have time to grab a cup of coffee (make it before you leave the house or wait in a line at your favorite shop.) This flavor is similar to the Irish blend just not as sweet I’d say and if you go to the right shop you can find a 2/$4 deal on them!!
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite of the Monster Java line. Tastes great and doesn't give you a weird sugary aftertaste like some of them do. For what it's worth I think the can looks super cool as well-probably what prompted me to buy it in the first place! Better than the Starbucks jarred Frappichinos for sure.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
This is my favorite coffee monster drink out there! When I'm running low on energy and need energy I usually always grab one of these to boost my energy! I would recommend this to a friend that needs some energy in their life! I will be defiantly buying this product again!
Eric N.
Harrisburg, PA
With the flavor of iced coffee and the kick of a mule. This drink is my go to if I need some energy but do not want a traditional cup of hot coffee. I’m not into carbonated energy drinks so this is the next best thing to coffee.
Kellie W.
Mesquite, NV
Easily the best coffee “energy drink” I’ve ever tasted. The Kona Blend is sweet but still has a great coffee kick. But be careful because once you pick up that black can you might get addicted ! I can never drink just one.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
Tasted good and gave me energy all day! Sadly, a lot of gas stations don't carry this specific flavor anymore. But a regular java monster is just as good! Definitely worth a try if you're into energy drinks ;)
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
This is my absolute favorite ! You’d never know you were drinking a energy drink. It’s smooth and sweet and no bitter taste like some coffee energy drinks have . I wish I could by this by huge cases !
James B.
Newton, NC
Believe it or not, this java brand is hard to find around me. When I find it I buy a few at a time. I dont always drink this much caffenine but when I have it, I need it.