Monster Energy Java Coffee + Energy Toffee

by Monster Energy

Is this the same toffee that they had years ago?
I see comments but I'm wondering if its the brand that's not liked or this particular flavor. If its the flavor, what about the taste makes it so unpleasant?
Does it really help you to get energy?
Start your review of Monster Energy Java Coffee + Energy Toffee!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
This isn't really all that good. I tried it once and I wasn't too satisfied. I actually haven't bought one since. I think I'll stick to my original monster energy drink. Nice try tho.
Springfield, MO
I love coffee and I'll drink an energy drink once in awhile, however this one is just not good. It leaves a gross aftertaste, almost kind of like burnt popcorn or something. The original or the tea & lemonade ones are a lot better, in my opinion.
Florence, MS
I like the monster products for the most part. They taste good and gives you energy. Just be careful with drinking a lot of them throughout the day because they can be dangerous like that. My favorite ones are the coffees.
Miami, FL, Florida
Estas bebidas energeticas Monster las he probado casi todas, pero no vivo tomandolas, solo lo hago cuando necesito un empujonsito de energia, refrescarme extra o algo que me anime un poco mas. El café es una de mis cosas favoritas en el mundo y esta bebida tiene ese sabor, es increible tener una bebida FRIA, resfrescante, con sabor a CAFE! Muy bueno.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am not usually an energy drink fan but when I really need one this is my go to drink. I love coffee and this drink tastes delicious, it was definitely a lot better than I expected it would be. I think if you like coffee and you don't mind sweet drinks this would be a drink to try.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I used to love these drinks. However, I feel that they have changed the recipe in the past 5 years. The coffee and energy drink flavor no longer pairs well and leaves a bitter after taste in your mouth.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
Not bad tasting but not the best one i like the low calorie monster java better.lower calories and same caffiene intske.good for those that don't like black coffee
Schoolcraft, MI
If I don't have time to make a coffee in the morning I HAVE to swing by a gas station to grab one of these! Not only does it taste amazing but it will wake me up and feel energized for the day.
Normally I wouldn't give such a low review, but the come down on these are hard. It kinda turns me into a monster. I get mood swings and really irritable from every monster drink I have ever had.
I love Java Monsters! All of the flavors are tasty. They give you that bust of energy and the coffee kick at the same time! great way to start the day or get that mid day perk up