BY MONSTER ENERGY #67 in Energy Drinks

No foam, extra hot, half-caf, no-whip, soy latte…Enough of the coffeehouse BS already!

It’s time to get out of the line and step up to what’s next.

Java Monster…premium coffee and cream brewed up with killer flavor, supercharged with Monster energy blend.

Coffee done the Monster way, wide open, with a take no prisoners attitude and the experience and know-how to back it up.

• I have not been able to find this 4pack in stores has any...4 Answers
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
I drink Monster when the coffee doesn't cut it and I need a little extra push. The java Monster is usually a nice change of pace, however this one just tastes like drinking straight sugar and is fairly unpleasant. Unless you're someone who likes super sweet things, I suggest going with another option.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend bought me one of these and I was hooked. I love these when we are out and about doing tourist activities. Sometimes I drink one of these just as a pick me up and tastes like an expensive drink from other places
AngieBFly V.
For those of you that are coffee lovers this one is a great one for you you will love it and it will give you the energy boost you need and what is still convenient about this is that they are every gasoline station every mini market if you’re on the road trip you will find them and every stop.
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
I like Java Monster, it has a smooth finish. There is a nice coffee flavor, not too sweet or too bitter. I don't have the jitters after drinking this like I have other products.
Bethany S.
Holy cannoli this is delicious! I am usually buying the mean bean flavor but when I saw this is the display case one day, I had to buy it! It does it's job with waking me up and also has a delicious slated caramel flavor. It isn't an overwhelming taste of salt which is nice but has a nice caramel flavor! Yum!
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I tried this a couple of times hoping for a bit of a pick up.  I didn't notice anything energy wise.  I do think they taste good but not really worth it in my opinion.  I think a Starbucks energy drink is a better option.  This isn't something I would recommend to others.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Whoever decided coffee and energy drinks needed to mix was crazy, but I like it. It’s a different taste, and takes a few sips to adjust but once you do you’ll forget about the usual ‘Monster energy’ taste.
I usually buy them when they’re on sale 2 for $3 because normal they’re almost $5 each.
Chelsie &.
I live this drink so much!! Literally just drunk one not too long ago I chug tho whole thing it give me a little energy but it does she down quick I still have it five stars tho bc it is my absolute favorite
Misty S.
I love this stuff!! I have tried almost every single flavor they have in the United States currently :) I know they are bad for you with all the added caffeine but I am not worried about it to be honest. I like the flavor and the non jittery energy I get from a single can of this drink!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Monster Energy Java Coffee + Energy Salted Caramel is my favorite Monster drink. I try not to drink too many, but when I need a pick me up, this is my go to! The flavor is amazing and it gives me just the right amount of energy to get me through the day! Try it, you will thank me!
Vatreece D.
I have not been able to find this 4pack in stores has anyone else?