BeveragesJuice & Fruit Drinksmonster hydro
Monster Energy Hydro Sports Drink, Tropical Thunder, 254 ounce (Pack of 12)

Monster Energy Hydro Sports Drink, Tropical Thunder, 25.4 ounce (Pack of 12)

by monster hydro

“Water World!” 70% of Earth is covered with water. You got bottled water from Mountains, Glaciers, Virgin Springs, Tropical Islands, and The Artic. There’s Mineralized, Fortified, Ionized, Electrified, pH Balanced, Triple Filtered and straight out of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Energy Hydro Sports Drink, Tropical Thunder, 25.4 ounce (Pack of 12)!
Tiffany P.
Reinholds, PA
I was very surprised when I first saw a monster brought these out. I was expecting it to basically taste how regular monster did but surprisingly it tastes more of a Gatorade type drink than anything. they're decently price I would definitely recommend them it's not your normal energy drink type drink. It has more of a smooth crisp type feel when drinking it.
Megan B.
Hinton, WV
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I hate drinking water. One day my husband brought this home for me and I have bought it every since. It tastes so good and doesn't have all the crazy additives in it like a normal flavored water. The flavor is amazing.

Looking for your answer?