Monster Energy Gronk uploaded by Kim C.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

Rob Gronkowski he`s a Beast on the football field and a Party Animal in the offseason. In other words, he`s a Monster kind of guy.

Who better to partner with on our latest all pro creation.. GRONK.

We re-engineered the flavor and added our tried and true energy blend to deliver the big bad buzz only Monster can.

• Is it just me or does anybody else like monster 2 ? 1 Answers
Kristin A.
Hanford
this is the best one out there! my husband and i love the gronk drink! best flavor out there. the price is perfect for the product you receive. i get enough energy to perfom throughout the day quickly. i can easily drink 2 of these in a day. yes, i know, the energy drink police will say its bad but oh well!
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
While I know energy drinks are not the most healthy things to consume, I still turn to these white Monsters when I need a boost. They give you just the right amount of energy and they also taste really good. If you need a boost, go grab one of these.
Shay K.
Rifle, CO
this is my favorite monster. it taste just like red bull and taste amazing. but cheaper then a redbull and you get way more. it’s an average price for an energy drink cheaper then red bull. i buy it often but still go back to blueberry red bull
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
The best monster I️ have had hands down! I️ absolutely love that they have switched it up some and now use athletes for the advertising. I️ absolutely love monster and can’t stand Red Bull but this will absolutely make me stick with this brand
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love this drink just as much as I love the patriots and gronk! The packaging is on point. Love the flavor as well. It gets you amped up so you can conquer it all just like gronk would! Fan favorite here in patriot nation.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Monster Gronk is way too overwhelming of a drink. The flavors are extremely intense and it’s so sweet that there is a thickness to it. It leaves a bad flavor on your tongue and the energy surge is really harsh.
Mel H.
I’m a super big New England Patriots fan!!!! Naturally I was so excited to see this #Monster flavor! The packaging is awesome and it taste great! Same price as normal monsters I believe! One of my favorites!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
I recently tried this one for the first time. Found it at big y. I really like it. Its a bit on the sweet side. Kept me up on a long night. If you like the green monster can you'll probably like this one.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I love Monster, I honestly can't think of any flavor that I've had that has been a turn off to the brand. Gronk is by far my favorite flavor to date and if the store has it I am usually buying. These are pretty decent in price usually 2/4$ or 2.49$ for one do I try to catch the sales when they're out there!
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, WV
This is my all time favorite Monster! The flavor was much like the original but a little extra kick of sweet. The can? Beautiful-love Gronk and the patriots of course. I would endlessly buy them what I shame most places replaced it with a new Gronk Flavor which isn’t as good!
Patrick G.
Is it just me or does anybody else like monster 2 ?