Monster Energy Extra Strength Black Ice uploaded by Day P.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

Candy R.
I I recently tried this. Being a college student and mom at the same time is pretty stressful and gets you no sleep, I needed something to keep me up during class and bought these , they actually keep me energized with just drinking one . I like these but would just stick up with the normal flavor
Jeremy B.
Saint paul, MN
I work in a high volume kitchen and sometimes coffee doesn't do the trick. When that happens I pick up one of these to give me that extra boost of energy. Buy drink repeat. Highly recommend.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I'm not that into energy drinks, but if I drink any it's usually Monster Energy Zero Ultra or Monster Energy Ultra Blue but I do enjoy a few other monster flavors! They have the best taste!
Mino I.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love this drink. The taste is absolutely amazing . It's affordable and does the job to keep you energized and you're not going to crash after drinking it . In my line of work I'm up for a lot of hours sometimes 32 or more so this definitely helps me get through it all.
Maranda O.
I don't know what happened to this or if they still make it but it's the best energy drink ever! The packaging is awesome and the flavor is just as great. Spendy, but most energy drinks are! I wish I could find this near me because it's so worth the money!
Day P.
Haven't seen these in a very long time, the can packaging is attractive, but personally it wasn't my favorite flavor and it didn't hit the palette well. I would not recommend this to people
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is the monster choice that my boyfriend and I really like when we are pre-gaming for the evening because it tastes really good when mixing it with vodka
Ky W.
Queen city
It always keeps me on my toes and alert for any project that I need to complete I highly recommend this energy drink if you needed to stay on top of things.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I haven't tried this particular one but I so do recommend the monster extra dry nitro. It has a good flavor and that small can packs a powerful punch.
đź’–Shannon H.
Tyler, TX
Always have an awesome taste. I dont think I've ever tried a monster I dont like. They give you energy and have a favorable taste for you to sip on.