Monster Energy Extra Strength Black Ice uploaded by Day P.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

Candy R.
I I recently tried this. Being a college student and mom at the same time is pretty stressful and gets you no sleep, I needed something to keep me up during class and bought these , they actually keep me energized with just drinking one . I like these but would just stick up with the normal flavor
Mino I.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this drink. The taste is absolutely amazing . It's affordable and does the job to keep you energized and you're not going to crash after drinking it . In my line of work I'm up for a lot of hours sometimes 32 or more so this definitely helps me get through it all.
Maranda O.
I don't know what happened to this or if they still make it but it's the best energy drink ever! The packaging is awesome and the flavor is just as great. Spendy, but most energy drinks are! I wish I could find this near me because it's so worth the money!
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
I'm not that into energy drinks, but if I drink any it's usually Monster Energy Zero Ultra or Monster Energy Ultra Blue but I do enjoy a few other monster flavors! They have the best taste!
Jeremy B.
Saint paul, MN
I work in a high volume kitchen and sometimes coffee doesn't do the trick. When that happens I pick up one of these to give me that extra boost of energy. Buy drink repeat. Highly recommend.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is the monster choice that my boyfriend and I really like when we are pre-gaming for the evening because it tastes really good when mixing it with vodka
đŸ’–Shannon H.
Tyler, TX
Always have an awesome taste. I dont think I've ever tried a monster I dont like. They give you energy and have a favorable taste for you to sip on.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
My husband drinks days and he claims that they really helped him get through his day at work I have never tried them don't even like the smell
Jackie P.
Monster is my go to energy drink and this if I can find it is one of my go to flavors! Gives me the boost I need and the flavor is awesome!
Brittiny G.
Grayson
This is literally my go to. It taste sooo good. And when I really need to get up and get ready for work it helps! 10/10