Monster Energy Energy Drink

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

Monster Energy Energy Drink what's the best flavor ?
HooW many do you get in a set ?
Hey how do you get free products sent to you?
Start your review of Monster Energy Energy Drink!
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This drink is my god, it’s my go too drink everyday. I work for a preschool and need my energy too last!!! I love them !! Try them!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
These used to be my go to energy drinks when I would wake up at 4 in the morning to go visit my cousin in prison 5 hours away from the house I would drink this after a coffee so I would be extra wired lol
Arica S.
Monster Energy Energy Drink uploaded by Arica S.
It's hard for me to find something that helps keep me awake when I have trouble sleeping the night before. I love how effective monster energy is and how great it tastes! Not expensive and also comes In 4 and 10 packs for a better deal. Crisp refreshing taste and gives that extra pick me up you need to get through the day! Highly recommend this product to tired people everywhere.
Kim V.
I am not a fan of the original Monster energy. The sugar content is too much for me and gives me a headache. I, personally, did not feel much of  difference throughout my day. I would recommend the original if you really like the taste of sugar in your energy drink.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
These are the only energy drinks that really give me a lot of energy. I always get the large can for $3 at the dollar general. When I need to get things done this is my go to. I love the original. It taste great. Just be sure not to shake it. I don't know why but I always feel the urge to shake them. Lol idk
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Monster Energy Energy Drink uploaded by kristina B.
Monster Energy Energy Drink uploaded by kristina B.
I always pick up a monster energy drink for an extra boost of energy.the taste is ok and it helps give me energy fast. Monster Energy Drink
Em's Perlitta G.
Monster Energy Energy Drink uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been drinking this brand for about 2 years. It is more for a Monday to Friday work week and very rarely on weekends. If I drink a 16oz Monster I double that in water for the day. You do have to be CAUTIOUS because you can become dehydrated due to the caffeine being a diuretic and frequent bathroom use. That is the con I would concerning Monster Energy Energy Drink Drinks. Overall, it packs a good punch of energy in one can and the flavor is pretty unique. Would I continue pursuing Monster Energy Energy Drink for the price range of $1.80 - $2.80 yes, I would.
Josh S.
Mountain Grove
It's fruity, but sweet. Very sweet! It is actually a bit too sweet for me. I've drank probably close to two dozen of these bad boys over the course of the last six months, and they do give me energy. They are not my first choice in an energy drink, but they are what I choose when I can't find my main three favorites. The packaging is actually pretty awesome. Overall I can't complain about this product at all.
Jovana U.
Los Angeles, CA
Its the only energy drink I like and enjoy. I drink it when I have a very busy day at work or stay home with my kids
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY
Usually drink one before I go into work or when I feel like I havent gotten enough sleep. Gives me plenty of energy to get thru the day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xitlali P.
il y a 14 jours
Monster Energy Energy Drink what's the best flavor ?
Nick B. il y a 11 jours
The original green is the best.
Yorlenis C.
santo domingo
il y a 10 mois
victoria W. il y a 3 mois
It gives the same punch but a different taste to it, but I would highly recommend the Java Monster Energy Mocha flavor instead
Chris G.
Portland
il y a un an
Kelli S. il y a 10 mois
I like this original flavors and their peach tea rehab drink.