HealthMonster Energy
Drinks Lot Of 8 Cans Dragon Green Tea Unreleased Sample Packaging

by Monster Energy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Energy Drinks Lot Of 8 Cans Dragon Green Tea Unreleased Sample Packaging!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,475 reviews
Monster Energy Drinks Lot Of 8 Cans Dragon Green Tea Unreleased Sample Packaging uploaded by Alicia H.
I really love green tea and all teas honestly, so I really thought that I would love this type of Monster. However, it's a little strange. You can tell it's very artificially flavored and does not exactly taste like green tea. I honestly get whiffs of flat beer when drinking this, which is really odd. The taste is strange. I can power through and drink it but it's just not my favorite at all. The formula definitely could use some work. The packaging is cute though.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
As a Bus Driver I got this because I thought it was going to keep me awake. Well it did not do the trick like the other kind but if you are a diabetic type 2 it’s good it has 8grams of sugar. Which is not a lot.
Alicia S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Monster Energy Drinks Lot Of 8 Cans Dragon Green Tea Unreleased Sample Packaging uploaded by Alicia S.
Have to have my energy drink every morning! After trying almost every Monster Energy drink the teas are my favorite. The green tea has a very light taste, similar to freshly brewed green tea just a little thicker. No carbonation, very easy to drink and definitely great way to wake up!
Jessica H.
Fort Collins
I love the monster dragon teas. They are my go to when I don’t want a carbonated energy drink. However, they seem to have a very artificially sweetened taste and the tea flavor not exactly true to an actual tea. But still, a decent pick me up for that dreaded 2pm slump

Looking for your answer?