BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksMonster Energy
Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n

Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n

by Monster Energy

Hawaiian it's not! Lighter, less sweet and more complex. A flavor as deep and wide as its name sake the great Pacific. Naturally we added our Monster Energy Blend to help put wind in your Sails and keep you steady and on course no matter how rough the seas. Pacific Punch your adventure awaits arrgh… Unleash the Salty Beast!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,057 reviews
Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Although I avoid sugar, I cannot avoid this delicious punch packed energy drink! Sweet, tangy just like the Kool Aid you had as a kid.
Cassy G.
BEST MONSTER FLAVOR!!! I honestly love this monster flavor so much it tastes just like fruit punch
Mary Cate F.
Maple Glen, PA
Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n uploaded by Mary Cate F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best drink hands down. The taste is amazing, it tastes exactly like fruit punch but with a hint of fizziness!
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite flavor of monster. It's a fruity, tropical fruit punch flavor that's tangy and slightly acidic. You can certainly taste hints of the cherry, apple, orange, and guava that are in this. Plus I really love the old timey traditional style tattoo looking artwork on the can. Really awesome!
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Kroger
Monster Energy Drink Pacific Punch Pre Release Can Sku 0418n is my new favorite energy drink from Monster Energy! I love these even more than Red Bull’s, and that’s saying a lot. Normally you couldn’t pay me to drink any other Monster flavors, so I didn’t expect to like this at all but was so pleasantly surprised! Definitely buying again!!! Plus, the designs on the can are to die for! Love it! #monster #monsterenergy #pacificpunch ❤️
Chelsie D.
I love Monster Energy Drinks but this Pacific Punch flavor was just kinda gross. Maybe you’ll like it though?
Cassie L.
They have these at my local dollar general. This flavor is so good if you love fruit punch. It tastes like a soda energy version of fruit punch. Its carbonated which when I first got it I didn't think it was. I really enjoyed it! The designs on the can are so beautiful. It's a sea designed with a mermaid on it, a shark, a sea anchor and a boat. It has some sugar but still a lot less sugar than soda. Keeps me awake too! I got this on sale for 2 for $4
Pierce W.
Chattanooga, TN
By far the best of the monster juice flavors. I enjoy that this is a great way to get my caffeine intake when I am not in the mood for a carbonated drink or a coffee. This tastes a lot like Hi-C, but I like it much more as it is not as sweet as a Hi-C but has a slight sweet and sour flavor. Would definitely recommend
Dayna W.
Love love the taste of these and how crispy it is. The rate is definitely tropical punch!
Kira A.
portage
i love this flavour it’s so scrumptious and monster makes my heart go ):$:&/?.)/!\>\>? you know very good

Looking for your answer?