BY MONSTER ENERGY

It's time to get out of the line and step up to what's next. Java Monster premium coffee and cream, brewed up with a killer flavor, supercharged with Monster energy blend. Coffee done the Monster way, wide open, with a take no prisoners attitude and... see more...

• Anyone else have to have one of these everyday?2 Answers
  • Does this taste like actual coffee?3 Answers
  • Doe this have a coffee taste or does it taste more like t...3 Answers
  • "It was pretty good tasting, as well. " in 1 review
  • "Im a very big fan of monster energy drinks and im also a big coffee fanatic, the two mixed tofether tase great and gives me lots of evergy." in 1 review
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Salted Carmel is my weakness with Monster brand, I have some issues with the symbolism on the cans, the language I don’t think is proper to put on a product maybe it was meant to be “cool” but I think it’s going with a generation we’re teaching anything goes, as well as my beliefs as. A Christian I don’t just read or hear theory I have to have facts to compel me not to support a company but there’s quite a bit out there on it now. The company as far as I’ve seen doesn’t dispute this. I think it’s a great drink as far as flavor but my personal feelings alone will be the reason I’ll switch to Starbucks now.
Sara B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I wish I had never discovered this.  I don't care for fruity style energy drinks and I wanted a little more than coffee.  I feel like this really gives me a boost when I'm dragging.  They don't make me feel as jittery as other energy drinks do.  I would and will definitely buy again.
Rosie R.
Mesquite, TX
These are so bomb! If u like energy drinks and coffee these are ur go to! They are just the right amount of energy u need for a whole day! The flavor is just like coffee I put mine in the freezer and let it get chilled and omg so good u can get them 3 for 5 at 7/11. So the price is wonderful
Roxann F.
I am so hooked on the mocha Loca and the Mean Bean! There is not one day that goes by that I don't have one or the other. The taste of mocha Loca and being being, well you just cannot beat it! Excellent, awesome, I must have product! I am a mocha Loca and Mean Bean addict......lol
tabitha h.
These taste amazing. I was unsure of how the brand would do with coffee but it worked out great. They taste just as good if not better than other well known brands and they're a reasonable cost. If I could I would have one or more of these every day.
Brittany T.
Logan
Gives me that boost I need to start and get through my day!! Tastes amazing as well!! Definitely better than just regular coffee!!! I would highly recommend to anyone needing that pick me up. It's affordable and easily accessible!! 5 stars!!
Jennifer A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So good! It tastes like chocolate milk and keeps me awake all day! I love these. This is my favorite flavor out of all the monsters. You can usually find them on sale at convenience stores too, so they are super affordable.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My choice of drink on days I'm tired and just need some energy to finish out my day!! This drink is a mixture of coffee and energy! Tastes delicious, and really does help you feel more energized. These are available at stores and gas stations. I recommend these to anyone who needs some extra energy and like cold coffee flavor😀
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
I’ve never liked drinking monster energy drinks but I love the coffee ones but I can’t pick between loca or mean bean. I am a repeat customer and it is cheaper then the Starbucks coffee. I would highly recommend.
Tori M.
W Valley City, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not an avid energy drink person but I love flavored coffee so I figured why not. Love that it's more of an energized coffee drink. I'm going mainly on flavor because energy drinks never really help boost my energy much anyway
Teresa l.
Honolulu, HI
What does this taste like?
Cheyenne P.
Marine City, MI
Does this taste like actual coffee?
elisha b.
Williams lake , BC
Doe this have a coffee taste or does it taste more like the usually energy taste?
Diana L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Anyone else have to have one of these everyday?
Shirley B.
indiana
what's your take on these monster java

Amazon