BY MONSTER #2 in Energy Drinks

Ginseng + taurine + B vitamins + L - carnitine.

The new Slash album kicks ass. If you haven't heard it yet don't worry. Slash is hooking you up with a FREE taste and an EXCLUSIVE TRACK! Go to monsterenergy.com and enter the code R&FNR to download FOR, FREE the previously unreleased track, "Chains & Shackles." While you're there download more free swag like two tracks from the album, ringtones, and crap for your computer. Thanks Slash....R&FN'RI

Quantities limited, while supplies last.

www.monsterenergy.com.

• What is your favorite flavor of the monster energy drink? Mine woul...1 Answers
  • What's your favourite kind of Monster?!?! Mine Ha...Be the first to answer!
  • I love it, it makes me active on the way to school, I always take o...1 Answers
kuku k.
kuku k.
Just a word of advice, though. Drink these energy drinks in moderation. Even though the label states to limit 3 cans per day.. just drink 1. Really, you'll feel a lot better drinking one for the day instead of going all out and chugging half the case. There is 80mg of caffeine per serving, 160mg if you drink the entire 16oz can. If you really need two, spread them out hours apart.. one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. The maximum caffeine any person should take in a day is 300mg, but try to keep it at 200mg and lower at most occasions. And if you can, drink one every 2-3 days.. be strong of yourself and avoid the addiction of caffeine this product brings you. This way, you can still enjoy the biggest, baddest energy drink on the planet without risking you with health effects that occur when taken in excess.
Bekkah  P.
Bekkah P.
Lutz, Fl
By far one of my favorite energy drinks to have and this is my favorite monster flavor you can't go wrong with the original it has a taste that just makes you want more of it but if you are to drink it do not drink to many within one day and don't drink one every single day because if can Cas you problems and you might want to talk to your doctor and let them know that you have been and ask about the risks and side affects later on in the long run
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These taste great so every great once in a while i will have one. i know they aren't good for you but they taste really good. they don't really give me energy and i think if they made them less bad for people it they may be better recommended. i think they taste great but i think consumers should be aware of the effects this product can have on a person before they buy one and try it.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance , VA
Thank goodness for this stuff. I have to work sixteen hour shifts at least once a week and sometimes I only have 8 hrs between shifts. Just as effective as a pricier energy drink. I don't advise people to drink these or any energy drinks but if you don't really have a choice and coffee just isn't enough to keep you going, they definitely do the job and have helped me keep my job.
Arica S.
Arica S.
It's hard for me to find something that helps keep me awake when I have trouble sleeping the night before. I love how effective monster energy is and how great it tastes! Not expensive and also comes In 4 and 10 packs for a better deal. Crisp refreshing taste and gives that extra pick me up you need to get through the day! Highly recommend this product to tired people everywhere.
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I do not like the taste of these, but I know so many people that are absolutely hooked on them. It give them the energy that they need. Don't drink too many in one day though, sometimes people get the shakes. Health wise I don't think that it's that great either, but a lot of people have replaced their coffee with this or use it as a mixer, I just couldn't get into it.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
These taste like you are drinking straight sugar with some artificial flavor. I don't like them at all, I would much rather have a cup of coffee or try a different energy drink. I also think they are not the healthiest choice and not good for your teeth either. Plus when I have had to power through one I didn't feel awake or energized afterwards.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
The original green Monster the best in taste. They are a little high in price, but there are deals around every corner. It's a very strong sweet taste that may take a few sips before approval. Energy drinks aren't for everyone and should be consumed with knowledge. If you aren't an every day caffeine/sugar person it probably isn't right for you.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Almost everyone has tried a Monster Energy drink, but if you haven't yet, I definitely recommend it! The flavor is very unique and also very delicious, in my opinion! They are a bit pricey, but they are a great treat, especially when you need a kick of energy! (: You can find them at your nearest convenient store or just about anywhere.
Reds P.
Reds P.
Warfield, KY
Fitspiration Expert
i will drink one sometimes but i go for mean bean or loca moca. i like them but only cold. my expectations were met but i was ruined by its coffee/ chocolate counterparts though.lol i love the packaging and there cans looks it's actually a big part of the appeal it has. i would recommend this to you if you already drink energy drinks.
Laney  S.
Laney S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite kind of Monster?
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Is this drink any good? I don't really drink them but I really need a pick me up.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Have you made any good drink recipes with monster? If so what if your favorite one?
Joanie J.
Joanie J.
Is this product good for you if you drink it on a regular daily basis??
JING C.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why does Monster drink cause me to have heart rating pumping fast. ?