BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

April D.
Thornton, CO
Definitely one of my favorite monsters ! Love the no sugars and no calories ! Also doesn't have half the sodium as most energy drinks
Jaime G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are absolutely delicious. low in sugar and carbs, stay cold for so long. for those who says 'these are so bad for you', what's so bad about it? energy drinks filled with sugar are bad, sure, but I see people posting that it makes them feel anxious and makes their heart hurt. keep in mind, everyone's caffeine sensitivity is different. caffeine unfortunately does nothing for me so this drink is just that. a delicious drink.
Sabrina S.
Phoenix, Az
This is absolutely one of my favorite Monster energy drinks flavors. The taste of it is too good! It does its job pretty good even though it's low carb. It gives you the energy you need at anytime. I would defiantly recommend this to any one not just because the taste is great but it does it's job just fine!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I don't function without my daily monster (or two) I don't care what people say it's amazing! The taste is incredible. It's cheaper than a Starbucks or the like. Helps give me a little energy boost. I buy them in bulk. My husband and I drink them DAILY!!!! #monster #musthave
Day P.
Even though they changed the look, it still doesn't taste fantastic. I do love monster normally, but the zeros do not hit me well and i don't seem to enjoy them very much.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My boyfriend loves these drinks he will drink them like once in a while to save them up for me I love collecting the caps and make necklaces out of them but ya mostly u can find these anywhere
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
If I had to rank my favorite energy drinks I would have Monster closer to the bottom of my list. I notice that these make me more jittery and anxious compared to Red Bull or Rock Star's, not sure why that is. I also think those two brands I just mentioned (not even including other's), taste much better than Monster. But if I have an energy drink I always go for the sugar free or zero calorie, so I like that they have that option.
Stevey M.
Sault Sainte Marie
I drink them daily they are not the best for you but are so delish I’m pretty sure I’m addicted and so is my boy friend I buy so meany of them they are worth it and they give the right amount of energy to get you throw the day
Maelini W.
Bremerton, WA
The Lo-Carb Monsters have been my favorite for long time! On days where I need a pick me up,they are the first thing I grab!
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
We like the white, purple, and orange flavors of the sugar free monsters. I don’t drink coffee so one, max two of these a day are perfect. The orange and purple taste just like a grape or orange soda! So they are a treat with a Kick!
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors