BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Lindsey G.
Elyria, OH
Great burst of energy and alertness from this product but I feel like the taste could use some getting used to
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
Good taste gives me what I need w less calories n less sugar I try to avoid energy drinks but when I need them this is one of my 2 go too s
Ioana C.
Great flavor! I prefer this over Red Bull but for me It has no caffeine effect on me. I’ve bought It several times and really liked It. And I’ll most likely buy again!
Dalynn B.
Des Allemands, LA
Love this flavor! Some days just when I feel too tired when I drink one of these it really does help!
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
In my personal opinion this is the best flavour of monster energy drinks! I like that its usually on sale and available almost everywhere. This is my go to when I've had too much coffee and need something else.
Valeria N.
Brandon
I only ever really buy it when I would have to go on long road trip drives. It gets the job done. I would share a can with my husband and we would both be ready to go.
Becca R.
Portland
This is a pretty good product. It tasted a little too sweet and artificial for my taste but my friend loved it.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
The flavor is great, although slightly sweet. I definitely prefer the flavor of Monster vs other energy drinks brands.
I don’t know that I really notice a jolt of caffeine or energy after drinking this though. But that’s across the board for me, not just when drinking Monster.
Natisha N.
Oklahoma City, OK
This Monster has a great flavor but I did not feel that it really gave me a boost of energy at all. I did not feel any more alert after having one. I do however drink it for the flavor, but not for the effect.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This one is my favorite of all energy drinks. I prefer the tall can with the screw top to avoid consuming the entire thing.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors