BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

A R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tasty, good caffeine. This is a pretty good value, especially if you catch it on sale. Very accessible. Would recommend.
K e.
Sudbury, ON
Soooo freaking good. I don't drink them too often because they give me an insane amount of energy. Never drink these before a 4 hour shift when you work at a computer, lol I was vibrating. But they taste delicious and when ya need it they definitely give you that extra kick.
Geraldine R.
Este la verdad es lo mismo entre este y el verde son mis favoritos me darisa que quedas toda la boca azul manchads
Débora S.
Peru
If you your body needs energy I don't recommend this kind of drink, I have try it is good but later you feel tired. Too much caffeine. 😅 Monster Energy Absolutely Zero
elena z.
Monster Energy Absolutely Zero  provides the necessary energy needed for my 12-hour shifts at work, especially when I am working the graveyard shift.  If you are looking for a more "standard" flavor for an energy drink, than this one is for you.
Denisse M.
Nogales, Sonora
Me gustan estas bebidas energéticas aunque no en demasía. Normalmente las uso cuando realmente las necesito y de ser así no abuso de ellas. Me gustan y tienen un buen sabor.
Elissa E.
Pasadena
Such a good low carb energy drink. Love the flavor so much more than any other. Stinging after taste.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I try to avoid energy drinks, but there's just certain days that I need the pick-me-up. I feel less guilty when I have a Monster Absolutely Zero since its not full of sugar and carbs like the original and other drinks on the market. The flavor is tasty and the drink is carbonated. Monster helps power me through long work days and late night cram sessions.
Jessica B.
Gray
I buy these in packs of 10 at Walmart to keep in my refrigerator. It's less expensive that way. I usually drink one Monster every day. I like this flavor because it's low carb and tastes good.
Paqui P.
Lo consumen dos de mis hijos, pero con precaucion, nos preocupa un poco la falta de información al respecto
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors