BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Eletheah C.
Middlesboro
This doesn’t taste like the original but it still has a really nice flavor. It almost has a underlying taste of grape. Plus it great if your on a diet it has no carbs no sugar well absolutely nothing in it.
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
I pick this when I don’t wanna take too much sugar but still wanna stay awake and get energy. This is good but I feel like it’s sweeter than the original which is weird cus this one contains less sugar.
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
I have one every day I’m a stay at home mom this is what keeps me going for $2 a day. Tastes great gives me energy and I love it!
Kawther A.
Baghdad
I always take one with me to school. I also like the green one. It tastes good but I don't feel that much not energetic
Samantha W.
West Columbia, SC
I do not really enjoy this drink. It did not give me energy, in fact it left me tired and weak for hours after I consumed it. The packaging is nice I guess, it’s just a can. I think that there are better options to increase energy.
Andressa H.
New York
Obsessed with this one, love the flavor, love that it’s low carb and it does give more energy
april h.
My breakfast every morning. Although not the best option for breakfast, its better tasting than coffee (to me), gives me energy and I don't crash midday.
Adrianna C.
United States
It's a good choice for a low calorie energy drink. Tastes pretty good if you like monster, but they're not for everybody.
A R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tasty, good caffeine. This is a pretty good value, especially if you catch it on sale. Very accessible. Would recommend.
K e.
Sudbury, ON
Soooo freaking good. I don't drink them too often because they give me an insane amount of energy. Never drink these before a 4 hour shift when you work at a computer, lol I was vibrating. But they taste delicious and when ya need it they definitely give you that extra kick.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors