BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
We always keep these on hand at home. My fiancé has one of these every single day. He loves this and the orange
Lauren B.
Mesa, AZ
I love monster products, especially the sugar free! Gives me the little pick me up in the middle of the day and tastes great😁
Kari P.
Parksville , BC
If you need a little energy kick, this drink will work. It’s a little sweet but better then some of the other energy drinks out there. I like that it has low sugar. I would buy again. And I would recommend it.
Catherine M.
Falkirk
It tastes of pure sugar and flavouring. Ok if you want an energy kick but not that nice. It’s pretty cheap and the cans are massive. I wouldn’t buy again or recommend to anyone else.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
My favorite monster energy flavor. 0 calories, carbs, and sugar. Great taste too. It’s about $2 a can. I should probably buy bulk.
Samantha G.
USA
Tastes great and works without the extra sugar, carbs and calories. Has a citrus/grapefruit like taste.
Kimberley J.
Eatontown, NJ
My boyfriend and I used to live off these and redbull. He introduced me to redbull. I introduced him to monster. We loved it. Tastes great, and definite energy spike
Merinda G.
The blue Monster will always be my favorite. I give it 3 stars because it’s not the healthiest beverage to put in your body and has lead to some serious health issues. But that being said everyone has the choice to do what they want and monster definitely gives you the energy you need.
Rosanna L.
Red Deer, AB
not bad but has a really sweet taste for a sugar free drink I found it really hard to finish when it got warm.
Melissa M.
West Kelowna
I really enjoy the Monster Energy Absolutely Zero! energy drink. It's especially nice for long car rides when you want something to sip for a while, and don't want a hot coffee. This drink has gotten me through many long road trips and tastes great!
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors