BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Ashley R.
Phoenix
Start my day with one Monday through Friday! Cant get through work without then! Great taste,  lots of caffeine and no calories
Melissa C.
Cranston
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite monster. I love the taste of it and it gives me a jolt of energy when I need it.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so this is soooo good in fact too good. It didn’t give me energy but I was addicted to the taste eventually it caught up to me within a month and it really messed up my system. I was having neurological problems spasms and acute paralysis. This is only my experience but you should be aware. After I stopped drinking this I stopped experiencing those symptoms.
Marlenni L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love monster energy drinks. This blue flavored one is my second favorite flavor in their brand( second only to the green one cuz let's face it the green one is tasty).
Jhamee L.
Redding
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This has always been my favorite monster drink. Its delicious zero calorie almost 10 years or only drinking this kind of monster
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite energy drink. Doesn’t leave you shaky jittery feeling and it only has 3 grams of sugar. Goes good by itself, over ice or in a mixed drink. Usually you can find them for 2 for $4 or 3 for $5.50
Riah W.
I prefer this flavour to the original, and this is my favourite flavour of Monster aside from the purple can?? I don't remember the flavour of that one. But the blue Monster is my favourite and I'd drink them all the time if I was able to. Great flavour and cheap, too.
melissa s.
Houston , TX
Exactly what the name is absolutely zero. It gives me absolutely no energy what so ever wont buy it again
Brittany G.
Foxboro, WI
I definitely prefer this over its competition for “absolutely zero.” Great taste, great value. I gave this 4 stars because I can’t drink more than one or two in a day without feeling sick, which I think is advised against anyway. Great flavor.
Heather R.
I’m not a big fan of drinking energy drinks but if I absolutely have to I would pick this flavor.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors