BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so this is soooo good in fact too good. It didn’t give me energy but I was addicted to the taste eventually it caught up to me within a month and it really messed up my system. I was having neurological problems spasms and acute paralysis. This is only my experience but you should be aware. After I stopped drinking this I stopped experiencing those symptoms.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
Yuck. Yuck yuck yuck. Takes me back to freshman year of college before I learned time management skills. I don’t really like energy drinks, so maybe take this review with a grain of salt. Wouldn’t recommend.
Vanessa C.
I hated it . I mean at first it was good , but the more you drank it the less it taste good
Jessie E.
Didn't like it had hardly Andy taste and didn't do much for my sleep eyes it's not as good as the original flavours and full sugar content I don't rate it in anything really it's not the best to me
melissa s.
Houston , TX
Exactly what the name is absolutely zero. It gives me absolutely no energy what so ever wont buy it again
Libby L.
Bellingham, WA
Absolutely disgusting. Tastes like smarties soaked in fizzy water and the crash afterwards is jarring, to say the least.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These drinks are super bad for you and if you care about your health they are definitely not the way to go.
Vivien F.
Not a fan. I had this with my friends. The taste was more or less like other energy drinks but with a little twist to it. Despite the fact that it tasted good, after drinking half of it, I got a stomach ache (but maybe that’s just me).
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
I don't like this one. I like the original green monster. Just taste funny... most likely I won't buy it again
jen a.
Fresno, CA
I don't really like the Monster Lo-Carb Energy drink. It didn't satisfied my taste buds. The only thing I like was it was low calories.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors