BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Ana B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Even tho I don’t really like to drink energy drinks, when I feel like i reeeeeally need it. I always choose this one. It tastes great, gives me the energy and I feel like it’s not that much sugar lo my body, which is great.
sileiza o.
My to go energy drink when on need of one. Very low in calories. It says zero but something must had. It doesn't taste bad, taste much better when chill. It's sweet, very. A can last long. It does wake me up. I sip a can through the day and it keeps me going all day long. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes make me feel jittery and hype.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I really like to drink monsters because it does help me get through the day. It's not bad on the price either. And I love the way it taste.
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
I love this energy drink. It gives me energy. I meets my expectations. I love the taste. It has nice packaging. I l Ike this one because it's low carb. I am a repeat consumer. I recommend this to anyone who likes energy drinks.
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
I have one every day I’m a stay at home mom this is what keeps me going for $2 a day. Tastes great gives me energy and I love it!
Melissa S.
This is my absolute favorite energy drink. I find this flavor is the most similar of any of the sugarfree cans to the original green monster energy. I find it gives me an energy boost without the headache or stomach issues that I get from other caffeinated beverages.
Mary W.
Monroe, LA
Shout out to this product for getting my through 7 finals in 10 days 😵 gave me the energy to power through!
Ashley B.
South Bend
The is my favorite brand of monster. Great taste. It is very pricey so I only purchase when I need the energy
Danielle H.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love the taste of the original monster, however the crash from the sugar is the worst. this is my favorite go-to, the flavor is great, even if its warm it tastes amazing and it gives me the perk that I need to get through a difficult paper or staying up late.
Natasha P.
Franklin, NC
This flavor is so delicious it has a lot of flavor to it. I could eat these every day if I had them.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors