BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
These just cannot be good for you. I've had these a couple times with my brother who's obsessed with these. I don't particularly like the aftertaste and I feel like it might give me cancer but it definitely works as an energy drink so there's that
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
Monster is my go to energy drink. I'm obsessed even though I well aware someone should not drink a lot of these. They taste awesome and do the job of getting me hyped up. If I need one on a slow day at work or for a football game tailgate, they're perfect!
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
All of these energy drinks taste disgusting, but I used to drink this in college to keep me up through all-nighters. It was a great value because it kept me up all night. If I needed to ever pull an all-nighter again, I'd drink this again.
Samantha W.
West Columbia, SC
I do not really enjoy this drink. It did not give me energy, in fact it left me tired and weak for hours after I consumed it. The packaging is nice I guess, it’s just a can. I think that there are better options to increase energy.
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Monster is okay, mostly I just like the taste. I don’t ever notice if it gives me energy or not, I guess I would like to think that it does since they’re kinda pricey. I wouldn’t really recommend this if you’re looking for energy.
Brianna J.
As a mom, a health conscious mom at that, I need the energy. And the zero calories is a huge plus. The flavor is good. The energy is great. It tastes kind of like a sweet tart to me. You cannot tell it’s sugar free from the taste.
Hayley D.
Louisville
I don’t like the sugar content of regular energy drinks so this is a great alternative and has a good flavor! It doesn’t give me the jitters and I have tried the other flavors and they’re good as well. I would recommend to others
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
I️ absolutely love these drinks. I️ can’t get through the day without one. Who needs coffee when you have this delicious drink??? I️ need this every day of my life! I️ can’t get enough!!! I️ would so repurchase and I will Monday!
Madison R.
Tomball, TX
I do not drink energy drinks often...but when I do, it has to be a absolute zero monster. They are so tasty and much more affordable compared to the leading brands. Great taste, low calories, and energy... its a teachers dream!
Sara B F.
Fort worth, TX
Love the taste and the fact that is a ZERO product. I don't have to factor carbs in because it doesn't have any. I think it actually tastes much better than the full sugar version. I would recommend this and I will be buying it again!
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors