BY MONSTER #9 in Energy Drinks

Zero calories, zero sugar, the first zero calorie, sugar free offering from Monster Energy. Sweet and salty with a citrus twist, strong without being overpowering. Original Monster Energy's blend without the glucose.

• Aren't Monster Drinks bad for you, especially if you're trying to b...3 Answers
  • I have never tried these. How do they taste?8 Answers
  • I have never actually tried these because I am afraid they will hav...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
meghan r.
meghan r.
Before i got pregnant i drank these all the time, not seeing the damage it was doing to my body and my health. once i got pregnant with my very first kid they said no more may i have them, i began to wonder why. so i looked into it, yes i knew people had died from them i also knew that it got your heart rate up. but i didn't really know the how it effected the body in the long run. so lets just say i don't drink them at all anymore and if you do make sure you know exactly what it could do to you
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Bonaire, GA

this is my favorite drink of all but it has helped me get through more than one day of work. As the body often processes artificial sugar much like regular sugar, I really don't care too much about whether it has sugar or artificial sugar. Energy drinks is not the most healthiest for a person to begin with. What matters if I am going to drink it for it's effects is that it works, tastes good, and doesn't give me a huge crash. Monster works!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Tried this for the first time yesterday. Flavor was okay. I'm not sure how to describe it as it was unique. It could use some changes, but I guess there are other options. Monster drinks are so much more affordable than Red Bull, although, I prefer my Bulls. What I dislike most is the fact that they are so big and have 2 servings. What if I don't want 2 servings in one day, then do I have to save it and drink stale Monster the next?
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Okay listen. I know I'm all about all-natural and organic and not putting weird chemicals in my body... But every once in a while... It tastes good, it gives me the slight energy boost I'm always lacking, and it's really cheap. I definitely don't make a habit out of drinking them though. I DON'T recommend them, because they're horrible for you. (But I so do recommend them, because they taste oh so good.)
Liza P.
Liza P.
I tried this for the first time last week. I thought the taste was a little checmically if that makes sense but for what your looking for which is energy then I think its expected. I drank the whole thing and I had a lot of energy only to realize that this can is two servings!!! so I don't get that a can like that is two servings... I mean maybe if it had a screw top then ill save it for later.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the only energy drink I ever have. I'll usually have one in the morning in place of my coffee, and the Absolute Zero tastes so good without all the sugar and calories of the original version! I always keep a few in my fridge for my boyfriend and I. It never makes my heart race or makes me feel jittery like the ones with all the sugar do!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Aurora, CO
I love the way these drinks taste. I used to have maybe one a day. However if you have anxiety, such as myself you should probably avoid. They have caused me to have a panic attack due to the caffeine content (140 mg per can). When I do want an energy drink these will be the first thing I reach for! Plus no calories ;)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Monster Energy drinks definitely give me energy, but at the expense of a stomach ache. They give me such an upset stomach that I just can't deal with drinking them. Some of the flavors are decent but most don't taste very good to me. If I had to drink one I'd rather get the java version.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Acostumbro a tomarlo cuando salgo a hacer diligencias y se que durare todo el dia fuera de casa, para el gym (aunque vaya poco), y cuando voy de fiesta. A diferencia de las demas bebidas energeticas Monster, esta no contiene calorias, ni azucar. Un toque citrico pero no muy fuerte.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Sahuarita, Az
I used to drink other energy drinks, until I found this zero sugar zero carb option. It's cheaper than than other brands, and has the best taste! It has replaced my morning coffee. The caffeine boost helps when you've had a long night and a rambunctious toddler to deal with!
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
I have never tried these. How do they taste?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I have never actually tried these because I am afraid they will have a bad flavor... How do they taste?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Why do people like these?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Aren't Monster Drinks bad for you, especially if you're trying to be healthy?