BY MONSTER ENERGY

People have been blowin’ up our inbox for years asking for a zero sugar Monster. We got it, but this ain’t no soda pop, dude!
Making a zero sugar, calorie free drink that’s good enough to earn the Monster M ain’t that easy.
Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavours, we absolutely got it right!
Monster Absolutely Zero with B vitamins and caffeine to help reduce fatigue, increase alertness and motivate you to work (I mean play) harder, so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero sugar, calorie free, more Monster MAGIC…
Absolutely Guaranteed!

Roman J.
I forgot what the difference between the blue and the regular is.. zero calories, zero sugar, zero carbs? I don't remember. Either way, I prefer this to the original and I think that honestly it works better too. The taste is crisper and I feel that whenever I drink it, I get a sudden gust of energy that keeps me awake for even the longest of studying nights. Would give this six stars if possible.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I try to avoid energy drinks, but there's just certain days that I need the pick-me-up. I feel less guilty when I have a Monster Absolutely Zero since its not full of sugar and carbs like the original and other drinks on the market. The flavor is tasty and the drink is carbonated. Monster helps power me through long work days and late night cram sessions.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Not a bad energy drink over all. My boyfriend is a big fan of the original and we often will have some version of Monster drinks. This one isn't quite as tasty as the original flavor but has a pleasant taste nonetheless.
Anna R.
Drinking one right now! lol. Being in college, these have been my best friend besides coffee. They are not good for you at all but keep you going and energized. I personally love the taste and have been a repeat customer for a while now! I prefer the low-carb ones so I feel like I am not being THAT unhealthy. lol
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
I love Monster Absolutely Zero drinks.  They taste great especially the white one.  I purchase them in crates at Sam's club.  It has a great tangy flavor.  This product can last 4-5 hours an average.  I will continue to be a repeat customer unless they get rid of my flavor.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I don't drink energy drinks very often but when I do like.. 4x a year, I usually pick Monster. I LOATHE the sickeningly sweet scent and taste of Red Bull and while this is by no means less sweet, the scent and flavor are way more palatable for me. Would recommend if energy drinks are your thing.
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
The absolute zero are a good alternative to all the other energy drinks that are loaded with sugar and calories, they tend to make me sick. These do not. Easy to find multiple flavors , sold at most stores. Pricing is also cheaoervthan most other brands , still gives you the energy you need
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
I like the taste, and it does give me a little sustained energy, but it does not have me going for a long period of time. If I drink this it is usually preceded by or followed by another caffeinated drink. I would consider this more of a supplement of caffeine rather than a potent punch.
Tasha W.
Ashland
I love this drink a lot.  Not only does it taste good but the fact I could drink it over time made it better instead of taking it in one shot.  This is one of the two top drinks I go to for energy and it works for me every time.  I would totally use it over and over again and I do use it over and over again.  I have nothing bad to say about this drink.
Anna L.
Baton rouge, LA
This drink does not taste like you are drinking syrup. It is not thick and does not leave a bitter after taste. It is easy to drink and it wakes you up fast. It does not have a lot of carbonation so if the carbonation is gone it still taste good and doesnt taste flat.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is this safe to drink?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How many of these is it ok to drink in one sitting ?
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
Has anybody ever tried to halfway freeze these to make a sort of slush?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you agree with the ingredients they put in these?
victoria b.
Panama City, FL
Do you have aNY mild flavors

Walmart