BY MONSTER ENERGY #2 in Energy Drinks

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

• Monster Energyor Red Bull Energy Drink8 Answers
  • What's your favourite kind of Monster?!?! Mine Has to be green 💚💚...2 Answers
  • Is this really dangerous to drink like they say?6 Answers
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
The reason I give this 3 stars instead of 5, even though it does exactly as it says on the tin, is because it acts like a drug in that your body becomes immune to the effects of it and needs more, whilst at the same time becoming dependent on it. Because of the high caffeine content, if you drink this every day, you can risk becoming addicted to it and getting a migraine if you don't have one one day. It also has a high sugar content and a much higher calorie content than other sodas, even Coca Cola. On the up side - I find this to be one of the more pleasant tasting energy drinks. I quite enjoy drinking one every now and then, and it genuinely does give you a pick-me-up. I would say this is definitely a be sensible and proceed with caution product - don't depend on them, don't drink one every day. If you drink them sporadically, they will likely work better and you won't suffer the side effects from a huge caffiene and sugar intake.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I wanted to review Monster Mango Loco but that's not an option. I wanted to post a picture but with the bugs in the app, that's not an option either. So, I'll review here without a picture. (It's a blue can with a sugar skull skeleton on it and has roses on the can. It's stinking beautiful for an energy drink.)

I love the taste of this. It's fruity and tastes like real juice, probably because it tastes like real juice. It's not acidic like some energy drinks can be, it's not too sweet and I love how it doesn't have fake sugar.

I don't drink these often but try to have 2 in my fridge because every now and then I don't feel like making coffee. These give me just the boost I need to have a little more motivation in the morning. With 2 kids and constantly running errands, cooking, cleaning, never ending laundry, and "mom, help," I need all the help I can get.
Eric R.
Columbus
This energy drink is amazing for me. I am a bigger guy so this drink does not make me jittery but instead helps me focus and hone my attention into whatever I am working on. I also becoming wide awake when I was falling asleep before drinking it. When I first started buying this product, I thought it tasted disgusting. However, the more I had it the more accustomed to and the more I loved the taste. It defintiely is an acquired taste but I would recommmed the drink to anyone besides children since it interferes with purberty hormones.
Vanessa A.
['Doral', 'FL'], FL
I think this product can work to have more energy for sure. I tried it a couple of times in college when I had to stay up all night studying and it worked. However, I noticed every time I did it my heart rate was increasing to the point it made me feel really uncomfortable so I stoppped. I don't really know if this is completely safe for you but I didn't like the feeling at all. I'm not even sure if it happens to everyone or just me but I certainly prefer being sleepy than feeling bad.
lexy w.
longwood
I enjoy the flavor of the original monster. I have bought this many times over the years. It usually is a good value of two for four dollars . Affordable for a energy boost when you're working back to back or just too busy to keep up. I don't like the crash and sluggish drag you get when the caffeine runs down though. The packaging is great, they have marketed their packaging into clothing, accessories and more. I really like these products.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Monster got me through my dual enrolled community college days. I only had two classes but they were scheduled 8 and a half hours apart, and I lived too far away to drive back home, so I just had to sit and wait - which of course was boring, so to keep myself awake I would buy a monster everyday. I love the taste of the original green one, and as someone with anxiety I didn’t experience palpitations from this drink as I might from others.
Stephanie s.
I hate not having energy when I need to stay up all night for work, or if I'm tired and didn't get enough sleep am so have obligations. I try to find a fast fix for that, and for me monster energy drinks have always worked. Anytime I need it I buy one. They are pretty decent priced for one can which is about $2-$3. The only downfall is sometimes, but not alway, they make me jittery. I have the energy I needed but now I'm shaking. Don't drink them before you sleep, because you won't! I do recommend buying these just watch how you react to them, and whether they help you or not. Monster Energy
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
You can't go wrong with the original.  I fall guilty of using this for all nighters during finals week but let me tell you.  If you need to stay awake, then this will do the trick.  It has helped me survive my 4 years of college so far.  Is it the most healthy way to stay awake.. probably not.. but does it help do the job.  Yes it does.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
This product never fails to wake me up when I need it. I love the taste of it also. I buy them from local gas stations for 2 for $4. There is almost always a sale on them! I've even found them in some shops for 2 for $3. There is also a 4 pack that you can purchase for I believe around seven dollars. I would for sure recommend this product. Monster Energy
Lani S.
Monster energy is a great way to get a boost when you're feeling sluggish. The flavor is just okay. It will make your heart race if you drink to much at once. I like how it keeps me awake and alert throughout the days but I only buy it when I absolutely need a boost. I only purchase this product a few times a year due to the risks of drinking to much.
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite kind of Monster?
Jessica T.
Does this energy drink taste good or gross?
Miranda O.
Is this drink any good? I don't really drink them but I really need a pick me up.
Rachel R.
Have you made any good drink recipes with monster? If so what if your favorite one?
Joanie J.
Is this product good for you if you drink it on a regular daily basis??