BY MONSTER ENERGY #6 in Energy Drinks

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

• Who else agrees that these are super toxic for you?6 Answers
  • Monster Energyor Red Bull Energy Drink9 Answers
  • What's your favourite kind of Monster?!?! Mine Has to be ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I wanted to review Monster Mango Loco but that's not an option. I wanted to post a picture but with the bugs in the app, that's not an option either. So, I'll review here without a picture. (It's a blue can with a sugar skull skeleton on it and has roses on the can. It's stinking beautiful for an energy drink.)

I love the taste of this. It's fruity and tastes like real juice, probably because it contains real juice. It's not acidic like some energy drinks can be, it's not too sweet and I love how it doesn't have fake sugar.

I don't drink these often but try to have 2 in my fridge because every now and then I don't feel like making coffee. These give me just the boost I need to have a little more motivation in the morning. With 2 kids and constantly running errands, cooking, cleaning, never ending laundry, and "mom, help," I need all the help I can get.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
My all-time favorite energy drink. Although the side effects is very very intense. The flavor is very strong the very sweet. House me stay up if I have stay up I drink one of these. I don't recommend you drinking this if you freak out when your heart starts beating faster and you could feel it pumping harder. As I said that is one of the side effects another side effect is that you crash sleep. But that's just me there are few people who can drink two to three a day and not have a problem. Still an amazing drink I highly recommend.
Emma G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been drinking this brand for about 2 years. It is more for a Monday to Friday work week and very rarely on weekends. If I drink a 16oz Monster I double that in water for the day. You do have to be CAUTIOUS because you can become dehydrated due to the caffeine being a diuretic and frequent bathroom use. That is the con I would concerning Monster Energy Drinks. Overall, it packs a good punch of energy in one can and the flavor is pretty unique. Would I continue pursuing Monster Energy for the price range of $1.80 - $2.80 yes, I would.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove , CA
When I REALLY am in desperate need of energy I will reach for this because it’s a good pick me up but I’ve learned that I must drink it within a few hours or else I do tend to get that jittery feeling that I don’t like. But it definitely does do the job of giving me energy throughout the day when necessary. The taste is amazing I love the taste of monster it’s like a sweet taste of your into sweet drinks and is a resonavle price as well.
Alexandra W.
McPherson, KS
One can does very little for me, but if I drink two within a two hour period then helps if I'm really dragging and really want or need to stay awake. However it also makes me pretty jittery if I do that, so I do it only very very rarely. It's like an unnatural stimulation to force a tired person awake, and that isn't good for someone's body, but as long as you aren't drinking it on a daily basis, it can be very useful in certain situations. Before concerts is usually the situation I like to use it for. As far as taste, it's tart, sweet, and fizzy, so I like it. Compared to other similar energy drinks, I've found Monster works better than other drinks in similar size cans, but ounce for ounce works similarly to smaller sized drinks if you drink as much of the smaller size as you would of Monster. So basically, Monster is the best deal for the money for me.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
The reason I give this 3 stars instead of 5, even though it does exactly as it says on the tin, is because it acts like a drug in that your body becomes immune to the effects of it and needs more, whilst at the same time becoming dependent on it. Because of the high caffeine content, if you drink this every day, you can risk becoming addicted to it and getting a migraine if you don't have one one day. It also has a high sugar content and a much higher calorie content than other sodas, even Coca Cola. On the up side - I find this to be one of the more pleasant tasting energy drinks. I quite enjoy drinking one every now and then, and it genuinely does give you a pick-me-up. I would say this is definitely a be sensible and proceed with caution product - don't depend on them, don't drink one every day. If you drink them sporadically, they will likely work better and you won't suffer the side effects from a huge caffiene and sugar intake.
Karla V.
I drink these bad boys on a daily. They are so good. The taste is amazing and it does supply you with energy. I have been drinking these for years and would recommend them. I am so In love with these drinks that this is the ONLY brand I recommend to people. If you are trying new energy drinks I strongly advise you to try Monster and STAY with this option. This should be your only option. That is how great these drinks are!
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
My all time fav energy drink.. it tastes the best its not to sour like alot of energy drinks are and it has perfect blend of sweetness.. i like that its a bigger can so u get ur moneys worth compare to other energy drinks and it does better job then red bull.. my friend is addicted to these and he has to have 1 everyday so the good thing is you can always find deals on them.. i love the packaging also its black with green m on it
My favorite energy drink, and favorite flavor of Monster. No other energy drink I’ve tried have such a good taste, or the eye watering carbonation of Monster. Saved me during many long hours, days, weeks, months of working overnight shifts. Lasts hours and tastes great.
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
You can't go wrong with the original.  I fall guilty of using this for all nighters during finals week but let me tell you.  If you need to stay awake, then this will do the trick.  It has helped me survive my 4 years of college so far.  Is it the most healthy way to stay awake.. probably not.. but does it help do the job.  Yes it does.
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite kind of Monster?
Jessica T.
Does this energy drink taste good or gross?
Miranda O.
Is this drink any good? I don't really drink them but I really need a pick me up.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Have you made any good drink recipes with monster? If so what if your favorite one?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why does Monster drink cause me to have heart rating pumping fast. ?