BY MONSTER ENERGY #2 in Energy Drinks

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

• Monster Energyor Red Bull Energy Drink9 Answers
  • What's your favourite kind of Monster?!?! Mine Has to be ...3 Answers
  • Is this really dangerous to drink like they say?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I wanted to review Monster Mango Loco but that's not an option. I wanted to post a picture but with the bugs in the app, that's not an option either. So, I'll review here without a picture. (It's a blue can with a sugar skull skeleton on it and has roses on the can. It's stinking beautiful for an energy drink.)

I love the taste of this. It's fruity and tastes like real juice, probably because it contains real juice. It's not acidic like some energy drinks can be, it's not too sweet and I love how it doesn't have fake sugar.

I don't drink these often but try to have 2 in my fridge because every now and then I don't feel like making coffee. These give me just the boost I need to have a little more motivation in the morning. With 2 kids and constantly running errands, cooking, cleaning, never ending laundry, and "mom, help," I need all the help I can get.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
Monster has many flavors to choose from and are not normally too expensive, depending on where and what kind you are buying. I try not to drink more than one energy drink a month, and this is the brand I normally go for. I really enjoy the original flavor and green tea, which I can never find anymore. I have recently discovered a fruit punch flavor which is delicious as well.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
My all-time favorite energy drink. Although the side effects is very very intense. The flavor is very strong the very sweet. House me stay up if I have stay up I drink one of these. I don't recommend you drinking this if you freak out when your heart starts beating faster and you could feel it pumping harder. As I said that is one of the side effects another side effect is that you crash sleep. But that's just me there are few people who can drink two to three a day and not have a problem. Still an amazing drink I highly recommend.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
The reason I give this 3 stars instead of 5, even though it does exactly as it says on the tin, is because it acts like a drug in that your body becomes immune to the effects of it and needs more, whilst at the same time becoming dependent on it. Because of the high caffeine content, if you drink this every day, you can risk becoming addicted to it and getting a migraine if you don't have one one day. It also has a high sugar content and a much higher calorie content than other sodas, even Coca Cola. On the up side - I find this to be one of the more pleasant tasting energy drinks. I quite enjoy drinking one every now and then, and it genuinely does give you a pick-me-up. I would say this is definitely a be sensible and proceed with caution product - don't depend on them, don't drink one every day. If you drink them sporadically, they will likely work better and you won't suffer the side effects from a huge caffiene and sugar intake.
Karla V.
I drink these bad boys on a daily. They are so good. The taste is amazing and it does supply you with energy. I have been drinking these for years and would recommend them. I am so In love with these drinks that this is the ONLY brand I recommend to people. If you are trying new energy drinks I strongly advise you to try Monster and STAY with this option. This should be your only option. That is how great these drinks are!
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
My all time fav energy drink.. it tastes the best its not to sour like alot of energy drinks are and it has perfect blend of sweetness.. i like that its a bigger can so u get ur moneys worth compare to other energy drinks and it does better job then red bull.. my friend is addicted to these and he has to have 1 everyday so the good thing is you can always find deals on them.. i love the packaging also its black with green m on it
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
Alright. I dont like energy drinks. I don’t like taurine. That’s kinda gross. BUT. This is the only thing that relieves my period cramps. The ridiculous amount of caffeine cures the cramps 110% of the time. It also gives me the energy and motivation to actually make it through the day because we all know how we feel when it’s that time of the month. So for the first few days of that cycle, Monster is my best friend.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I love the taste of the regular monster along with their cold coffee versions. They don't make feel all hyped up, at least not all the time. I drink one about every 3 days, sometimes sooner. I feel is someone is going to drink Energy Drinks, this is the brand they should be drinking! The packaging is appealing, the taste is appealing, however the drink outside of the can isn't too appealing.
My favorite energy drink, and favorite flavor of Monster. No other energy drink I’ve tried have such a good taste, or the eye watering carbonation of Monster. Saved me during many long hours, days, weeks, months of working overnight shifts. Lasts hours and tastes great.
Stephanie s.
I hate not having energy when I need to stay up all night for work, or if I'm tired and didn't get enough sleep am so have obligations. I try to find a fast fix for that, and for me monster energy drinks have always worked. Anytime I need it I buy one. They are pretty decent priced for one can which is about $2-$3. The only downfall is sometimes, but not alway, they make me jittery. I have the energy I needed but now I'm shaking. Don't drink them before you sleep, because you won't! I do recommend buying these just watch how you react to them, and whether they help you or not. Monster Energy
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite kind of Monster?
Jessica T.
Does this energy drink taste good or gross?
Miranda O.
Is this drink any good? I don't really drink them but I really need a pick me up.
Rachel R.
Have you made any good drink recipes with monster? If so what if your favorite one?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why does Monster drink cause me to have heart rating pumping fast. ?