BY MONSTER ENERGY #2 in Energy Drinks

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

• Monster Energyor Red Bull Energy Drink8 Answers
  • Fav monster made? 5 Answers
  • Monster energy drink or red bull energy drink Monster Energy Re...6 Answers
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
The reason I give this 3 stars instead of 5, even though it does exactly as it says on the tin, is because it acts like a drug in that your body becomes immune to the effects of it and needs more, whilst at the same time becoming dependent on it. Because of the high caffeine content, if you drink this every day, you can risk becoming addicted to it and getting a migraine if you don't have one one day. It also has a high sugar content and a much higher calorie content than other sodas, even Coca Cola. On the up side - I find this to be one of the more pleasant tasting energy drinks. I quite enjoy drinking one every now and then, and it genuinely does give you a pick-me-up. I would say this is definitely a be sensible and proceed with caution product - don't depend on them, don't drink one every day. If you drink them sporadically, they will likely work better and you won't suffer the side effects from a huge caffiene and sugar intake.
Stephanie s.
Foodie Expert
I hate not having energy when I need to stay up all night for work, or if I'm tired and didn't get enough sleep am so have obligations. I try to find a fast fix for that, and for me monster energy drinks have always worked. Anytime I need it I buy one. They are pretty decent priced for one can which is about $2-$3. The only downfall is sometimes, but not alway, they make me jittery. I have the energy I needed but now I'm shaking. Don't drink them before you sleep, because you won't! I do recommend buying these just watch how you react to them, and whether they help you or not. Monster Energy
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff, not only does it taste great but it does exactly what I need it to do, keep me awake!  I like the blue on also but the white one is terrible.  I prefer to stick with the classic green one, they are a little pricey but they work so it makes it worth it!
JJ E.
Foodie Expert
I just recently started drinking energy drinks a few years back. I always stayed clear and never allowed myself to try because I thought I was sensitive to caffeine. That probably was the case to from never really drinking caffeine products. One day my good friend stopped over and had one for and insisted I try it. I soon was hooked and drinking them a couple times a day for like two months. Monster energy has a great flavor and although I very much enjoy them I cut back and limit myself to only having one maybe two a month as a special treat.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Foodie Expert
I have a huge monster energy drink addiction! I drink atleast 1 a day! At my local gas station you can get 2/$4, or you can get a 10/$14. Not a horrible price, but can get pricy if you drink them everyday like I do. So good though! I mostly love the taste more than the energy they give me!
Lisa G.
Foodie Expert
I’ve never actually noticed an energy boost for this being an energy drink but I do like the taste.

If you’ve ever poured it out of the can into a cup it’s a pretty reddish color.

Drink for the flavor not for the caffeine.

(Side note this is one of many products I’m starting to remove from my diet completely because of animal derived ingredients. In this one it’s the Taurine.)
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Okay I know these are supposed to be really really bad for you but every once in awhile you need a little pick-me-up and monster energy is the only one that ever worked for me. And even then it did not give me negative effects although I did build up a tolerance to it because I used to drink it so much. I used to love this because I reminded me of a medicine taste. This is one of the most popular energy drinks and with good reason. The Taste is amazing the price is not so bad and the design of the can is pretty awesome too.
Annaliza F.
Lyndhurst
Rating this more for my husband than myself. I rarely drink energy drinks, but my husband is a totally different story. He loves this stuff. It's always what he goes for at the convenience store when we have long days or long drives ahead of us. I think he's drank Monsters for so long that he's almost immune to them cuz he can still somehow sleep. I've drank about 1/3 of a can and could not fall asleep that night and I'm a big coffee drinker. So if you're looking to stay up, I guess this is something worth trying.
Jennifer J.
Foodie Expert
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. This is the only energy drink I will drink. It's got such a nice flavor, almost fruity, and it tastes normal. It's almost like a soda to me. I like the other flavors as well, but the original is by far my favorite!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Foodie Expert
These used to be my go to energy drinks when I would wake up at 4 in the morning to go visit my cousin in prison 5 hours away from the house I would drink this after a coffee so I would be extra wired lol
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite kind of Monster?
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
Does this energy drink taste good or gross?
Miranda O.
Foodie Expert
Is this drink any good? I don't really drink them but I really need a pick me up.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
Have you made any good drink recipes with monster? If so what if your favorite one?
Joanie J.
Is this product good for you if you drink it on a regular daily basis??