Monster Energy

Tear into a can of the meanest energy supplement on the planet, MONSTER energy. We went down to the lab and cooked up a double shot of our killer energy brew. It´s a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular energy drink. MONSTER packs a vicious punch but has a smooth flavor you can really pound down.

Whats the best flavor?
What is the best flavor of Monster Energy ?
Which one do you prefer energy drinks Monster or XS energy drinks Xs Energy Drink - Pink Grapefruit 8.4 Fl. Oz., Case of 12 Monster Energy … ?
Start your review of Monster Energy!
How would you rate this product?
Monster Energy uploaded by Lauren P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started drinking Monster in high school, and it’s gotten me all the way to med school! There’s something about the bubbles that keeps me coming back for more, ALWAYS. Always prefer it to coffee and even the smell of it makes my productivity kick into gear. Keep doing what you’re doing! :)
91701 W good RD
Monster is the only energy drink I like - I've tried everything else on the market, and Monster is the only one I find enjoyable. I really recommend you give it a try even if you don't normally like energy drinks. Although I love the Green Monster, I have found the other types aren't as pleasant. Lovely taste that is fairly different to other energy drinks. Additionally it provides an energy boost, something no other energy drink does for me. I find it quite addicting! Additionally unless a store is having a special for buying more than one it can be a bit expensive.
Only positive is that that they smell soooo good when you open them, in the car especially. My husband once drank them. But stopped years ago. But they are so not at all good for you. Parents are letting very young kids purchase and drink them. Also kids shouldn't be allowed to buy in a gas station alone either. They are so full of sugar, caffeine is off the charts and so many other bad high leveled ingredients that are all a danger ! I don't recommend this brand or any other energy drinks.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Never thought I'd be drinking energy drinks but here I am! It has been difficult to find one that doesn't use high fructose corn syrup (I'm allergic to it), but then I found Monster and they use REAL sugar! Not artificial sweeteners or corn syrup. It's just the right amount of sweetness without being overpowering or leaving an aftertaste. I love being able to save the tabs and caps to redeem once a year for gear too!
Monster Energy uploaded by Tina H.
I'm a Monster Energy connoisseur. Usually drinking only the regular green Monsters. I came across the smaller green Monster one day. The SUPER DRY MONSTER MAXX. (Oh, YEAH!!) Well let's just say I'm addicted. If you like the regular green ones. This is smoother and less sweet, with what I call a twist of Oj. Love It!
Monster Energy uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so this entry drink is not for everyone it's one of those products that either you like it or you don't. I love them they are the only energy drink that I've drank and it not make me crash even after I have drank 3 they still dont make me crash. Now i have found that if i drive me I them 3 back to back that i get shakey which isn't good. It alos states that you should drink no more then 3 a day or it can hurt you, so I will go bug three and drink them threw out the day. Now the coffee one, the salted caramel flavored ones I'm in love with usually I dont like coffee drinks like that cause the dont have enough sugar for me but this one I would drink all day long if I could. If you like energy drinks id say try it and see if you like it, I do Monster Energy
Eastpointe , MI
I don’t love the original as much as I did as a kid but it’s still pretty good! I used to drink this constantly and it ended up being a factor in my panic attacks so I stopped drinking it. I still grab one from time to time because it isn’t they’re fault I would over drink them 🤣 it’s a great product but I wouldn’t suggest drinking it in large amounts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nampa, ID
This is not one of my favorite energy drinks.  The one thing that they could do better is to get rid of nasty after taste.  I have tried other energy drinks and this one is the only one with a bad after taste.  I would not recommend to others and I will only buy if my regular energy is sold out
Laurinburg
My husband introduced me to Monster Energy and I have not turned back since. With two kids running around, a momma needs all the caffeine you can get. I love how inexpensive they are and how they are anywhere and everywhere you go. We keep these in the house, normally buying the 10 pack. Best energy drink.
thebes il
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product has a great flavor and is great to drink when having to stay awake. With 86 mg of caffeine, this drink is sure to keep you awake. With more caffeine though, this product could keep you awake for a few more hours. I believe that monster is totally worth its value and yes I would buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Portland
il y a 3 mois
Karla V. • il y a 3 mois
To me, is the ginger one!!
il y a un an
Bree S. • il y a un an
I don’t think there is an age limit at the store but you really shouldn’t drink these unless you’re an adult in my opinion as too much consumption can be harmful to your cardiovascular system.