ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsMonster Cable
Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Headphones (127593-00) -

Monster Cable Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Headphones (127593-00) -

by Monster Cable

Get killer sound on the go with monster turbine high performance in-ear headphones. Whether you're on the subway or blocking out piped in music, these noise-canceling headphones will let you hear what you want to hear, with pitch-perfect highs and blistering bass. Comfortable and compact, these monster headphones are lightweight, easy to use and come with a tangle-resistant cable, carrying case and several ear tips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Cable Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Headphones (127593-00) -!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
(Even my very fussy SIL who hates ear buds loved the buds from Monster) You have different ear tips to choose from too which is great for comfort level.in reviews
Natasha S.
When I opened up the box it was perfect the Monster Turbine in ear speakers were displayed like a fine piece of Jewelry. The magnetic clasps on the side of the box showed the high attention to detail that you put into every part of the packaging. I really liked the statement on the inside of the box from the Head Monster "Life is too short to listen to bad headphones". This is such a true statement that after people take the time to listen to these in ear speakers they will begin to appreciate how music is meant to be heard.
Jessica A.
Douglas, WY
Great quality and sound! I have had absolutely no issues with these headphones. Comfort is not an issue either. Highly recommend if you are looking for something new.
Silver R.
Really great sound quality but broke easily. They are magnetic so the back of the ear buds connect when near each other.
Mara E.
You pay quite a bit of money for amazing sound quality. My only real quarrel with this product is that ear buds are absolutely terrible for you hearing, it's better to go with over the ear products instead.
Erin C.
West Chester, OH
Monster cable products are really well made. I've had audio and video cables from them for years and they still work just as well as the day I got them.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Monster cable products are made extremely well. I always buy their earphones and my latest pair are years old.
Krista M.
Burlington, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely adore these products. These headphones don’t disappoint have great sound quality and fit in ear comfortably. I have a few different monster products and these ones are my favorite. Definitely recommend
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
Love these headphones! I use it literally everyday and even if I put it on full volume, you can't hear it when its in my ears.
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
Techie Expert Level 2
Monster does it again. Pure amazing sound coming out if these headphones. Perfect amount of bass. Definitely recommend these to the music lover out there!
Jennifer N.
Sound wise, I give it a 5. They are comfortable to the ear and wear.(Even my very fussy SIL who hates ear buds loved the buds from Monster) You have different ear tips to choose from too which is great for comfort level. My only complaint which dropped from a 5 to a 4 is that my cable broke at one point at the plug area and we changed it with another by some tweaking of our own. I did find the plug area finicky for the price you pay for it. But the sound, divine!

Looking for your answer?