BY MONSTER CABLE

Monster dna on-ear headphones - white/teal (mhdnaonwhtcaww) see more...

shantel c.
I got these monster DNA head phones (black and blue) last year around thanksgiving time. My Brother knew someone associated with these headphones so I got a pair for free. Thank goodness I might include. These headphones lasted for about 4 1/2 months until the left side of the headphones quit on me. I even changed the wire thinking that was the problem but no. It's weird because I never dropped them EVER. I've had $10 earphones that have lasted longer. The only good thing I can say about these headphones are once they're on you cannot hear a thing other then your music playing. It's perfect for shutting people out. I wish the overall headphones were more comfortable. They fit pretty snug and because of that, when you wear them for too long your ears start to eat. I've also heard better sound quality come from other headphones but these are okay.
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
I actually have the red/black color but these are good headphones. When I put it on I hear absolutely nothing the music I'm listening to which I love. After they dropped they did break but I managed to put it back together. I've had a problem adjusting it to fit my ears though and they also tend to hurt after they've been on awhile.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Techie Expert Level 1
Got these headphones for my daughter for her birthday. She loves them. Uses them on a daily basis. I love them because I don't have to hear her music lol! Great sound quality too and great for the price! Won't have to continually buy her new headphones over and over because these will hold their value!
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I bought these because i heard good things about them. Unfortunately...they aren't that great. Luckily i kept my beats headphones
Berta  M.
Louisville , KY
Love these headphones!!!!!! the quality is amazing!!! and the look is great too there super cute! and they are very comfortable!!
Laura R.
Las Vegas, NV
I think monster headphones are the best brand in the market right now. I prefer the solo style thought
Coralee T.
Calgary, AB - Alberta
I love these, i got them on sale and I'm glad i ended up buying them. I've had them for about 2 months and they're perfect for what I need them for. I travel a lot on transit and I find them extremely comfortable and lightweight. I enjoy the folding feature because when they're not in use i can easily pack them away and they don't take up a ton of space in my purse/backpack. The sound quality is really good and it has a pretty good amount of bass, I enjoy that you get two cable options, one with and one without a mic so you can choose to have the convenience of answering calls easily. I myself have an industrial piercing in my right ear and these headphones honestly don't bother my ear too much, I've had some headphones where my ear will ache within 10-20 minutes of wearing them and it really sucks but these have been fine. Overall I've really enjoyed these headphones and I love the aesthetics, sound quality, and portability. :) very happy with them.