BY MONSTER CABLE

Monster dna on-ear headphones - black/white (mhdnaonbkwcaww) see more...

april s.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I have the grey and white ones and they are the best headphones I have ever owned I love them so much I love the sound quality. I received them on Christmas a few Christmas's ago and I'm so glad my grandma got them for me they are awesome!!
Summer B.
Summer B.
York, PA
I got these for my brother and whenever he has them on I have to throw something at him to get his attention so I assume they are pretty loud and of good quality because he never takes them off
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This product is great for people like me who want to listen to songs without the disturbances. Good quality and good buy.
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
The Monster brand are very excellent about they products, but i think that are a lil bit too expensive if we compare with anothers brands! but good quality and great desing!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
My nephew got these for his birthday and he loves them. They sound great and aren't too bulky
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really like this headset but its not the best sound quality you can really get. It isnt that expensive but you could use your money or something better and with more soundquality than that. I wont buy this product again.
Abdelaziz G.
Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
Techie Expert
i like this headphone so much and i like the sound  of it
it have really good quality of sound and best form and color
and it is affordable to most of people and it is easy to use too and simple and wonderful
i will recommend this product with my friends and my familly and i will take a reviwe about it in my instagram
Archit S.
Archit S.
I got these as a christmas gift last winter and I personally believe that these headphones are the best On-ear headphones I have ever bought/used.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
VICTORIA, BC
Love these. Great sound. Love monster brand. One of the best for audio. Just a bit big for me to bring to the gym and for workouts.
Zarah B.
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Best quality headphones compare to other and I really love the design to chic.