BY MONSTER CABLE

Monster dna on-ear headphones - black/white (mhdnaonbkwcaww) see more...

Buy on Walmart
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I have the grey and white ones and they are the best headphones I have ever owned I love them so much I love the sound quality. I received them on Christmas a few Christmas's ago and I'm so glad my grandma got them for me they are awesome!!
Summer B.
York, PA
I got these for my brother and whenever he has them on I have to throw something at him to get his attention so I assume they are pretty loud and of good quality because he never takes them off
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
The Monster brand are very excellent about they products, but i think that are a lil bit too expensive if we compare with anothers brands! but good quality and great desing!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This product is great for people like me who want to listen to songs without the disturbances. Good quality and good buy.
Jessica O.
My nephew got these for his birthday and he loves them. They sound great and aren't too bulky
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really like this headset but its not the best sound quality you can really get. It isnt that expensive but you could use your money or something better and with more soundquality than that. I wont buy this product again.
Archit S.
I got these as a christmas gift last winter and I personally believe that these headphones are the best On-ear headphones I have ever bought/used.
Shannon A.
Cranbrook, BC
Love these. Great sound. Love monster brand. One of the best for audio. Just a bit big for me to bring to the gym and for workouts.
Tina T.
Barrie, Ontario
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves these and says that the sound quality is awesome.
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
Best quality headphones compare to other and I really love the design to chic.