BY MONSTER CABLE

Monster dna in-ear headphones - black (mhdnaiebkcaww) see more...

Brooke N.
Rison, AR
I've owned NUMEROUS sets of high-end ear buds, and these are the set I come back to time and time again. The sound quality is phenomenal, especially for this price-point. And they fit my ears!!!! This may not be a huge deal for many, but for me, this is HUGE!!! I have yet to find a set of buds to fit my ears as well as these. I would buy these time and time again!
Angelina G.
HAMMOND, IN
I love these. I've tested these a few different times before settling on a different pair of in ears from the monster range. The ability to change the plug part of the bud really helps to get a good seal and the sound quality on these is great.
Sam W.
Lowell, MI
Monster is always a decent name in electronics and these headphones live up to their reputation.
Christiana L.
The shape of these really bugged the contours of my ears to the point that I gave them away.