BY MONSTER ENERGY #59 in Energy Drinks

At Monster we don’t get too hung up on politics. We’re not for “the War”, against “the War” or any war for that matter.

We put the “camo” pattern on our new Monster Assault can because we think it looks cool. Plus it helps fire us up to fight the big multi-national companies who dominate the beverage business.

We’ll leave politics to the politicians and just keep doing what we do best – make the meanest energy drinks on the planet!

Declare war on the ordinary! Grab a Monster Assault and Viva La Revolution!

Michaila C.
Keene, NH
This version of Monster has to be one of the best that I have ever had! I am always on the go with my job, workout schedule, and with my pets; Monster Assault was able to do the job of keeping me wide awake through the day! It has a great taste and I would highly recommend for those who need a good "pick me up" to keep them going throughout the day!
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
Out of all the monster flavors the assault is my absolute favorite! I seriously buy these all the time because I love the way they taste and they keep me exactly the energy that I need to get thru the day. I always get super bummed out when gas stations or stores don't sell them.
Megan L.
Greenbush, ME
Definitely gives you the energy you need to get through the day. Doesn't make you "crash" like those other energy drinks out there. Flavor isn't the best.
Cailin C.
This product has a slight medicine taste. But I still really like the flavor of monster and think that is very energizing the packaging is very unique and it also remains cold for a long time I always buy monster at the gas station and it is my favorite energy drink brand
Elisa R.
I am giving a review of 4 stars based on my husband. Monster is his choice of energy drink, but he doesn't like all of the flavors. This and the White Zero Ultra are one of his favorites. He likes the fact that it helps him stay energized when he had just a couple hours of sleep. I just bought him a 10 pk box of at Target on sale for $14, otherwise he buys them at a gas station because they usually have them 3 for $5
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I put 5 starts because it does give you a boost of energy. So big a boost that you feel like you're getting a heart attack while break dancing while running a marathon to get away from a lion chasing you. It's a crazy amount of rush. I would suggest not drinking it unless you plan to crash whenever and wherever it comes. It's great for staying awake but once it wears off you gotta get a full night of sleep.
Sadies V.
I freaking love Monster energy drinks!! They are definitely one of my favorites. I love the Assult flavor so much but the green Monster has to be the best in my opinion but my boyfriend says otherwise haha ,but I would definitely recommend these drinks for on the go, to travel to the gym in the morning ..... These drinks are so tasty and I find these to last me the morning
Stephanie H.
Fresno, CA
Haven’t had one in awhile. But these were my go to when I worked a lot. My boyfriend prefers the regular Monster to this one. I like the flavor of the Monster Assault over the others. I would recommend.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I've been drinking Monster drinks since they came out.  I love the flavor and it really does give you the energy you need to make it through the day. It's affordable and long lasting. I have had two of them on really long days but over all it's great.
Abby K.
Harrisonville
If you need a pick me up with not a lot of sugar either then this is the drink for you! It comes with the refreshing taste of fruit punch and has just the kick you need to get going again! I always keep some on stock for when working those late nights!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Why do people drink these?
julie p.
Van buren, AR
Are the monsters to surgery
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Do these give you more energy then the other monster drinks???