BY MONSTER ENERGY #32 in Energy Drinks

At Monster we don’t get too hung up on politics. We’re not for “the War”, against “the War” or any war for that matter.

We put the “camo” pattern on our new Monster Assault can because we think it looks cool. Plus it helps fire us up to fight the big multi-national companies who dominate the beverage business.

We’ll leave politics to the politicians and just keep doing what we do best – make the meanest energy drinks on the planet!

Declare war on the ordinary! Grab a Monster Assault and Viva La Revolution!

Terri D.
I know it's long road trips when you need a little something extra this is great I travel a lot so this does help when I need it. I prefer the assault flavor wise but they can be sometimes hard to find. I've moved recently to a different state which made it even worse usually when I go back to visit family I stock up LOL
Carla P.
Versailles
Monster Assault Energy Drink is our families first choice in energy drinks by far. It is the only one that we enjoy the taste of but it is a bit expensive which makes me feel like I am wasting a lot of money on it but my husband loves it so much he now has his brother hooked.
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Monster energy drinks definitely keep me in tune with my long days of work I am always on point with this drink it never has failed me keeps me you up and awake especially when I work 12-hour shifts I am definitely alert at all times
Elisa R.
I am giving a review of 4 stars based on my husband. Monster is his choice of energy drink, but he doesn't like all of the flavors. This and the White Zero Ultra are one of his favorites. He likes the fact that it helps him stay energized when he had just a couple hours of sleep. I just bought him a 10 pk box of at Target on sale for $14, otherwise he buys them at a gas station because they usually have them 3 for $5
Sammie L.
Cleveland , OH
In my book, Monster Energy—Assault surpasses the original in just about every area where it matters (no small praise).  If it catches your eye and piques your curiosity, know that this is not the sort of drink by which you will be let down.
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I put 5 starts because it does give you a boost of energy. So big a boost that you feel like you're getting a heart attack while break dancing while running a marathon to get away from a lion chasing you. It's a crazy amount of rush. I would suggest not drinking it unless you plan to crash whenever and wherever it comes. It's great for staying awake but once it wears off you gotta get a full night of sleep.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I purchased at a local convenience store. 2 for $3. I love these and the java monsters. Being a mom of 3 I definitely need the extra energy some days and these are a great pick me up. Highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I like this one as well my favorite was the original blue monster but I just cant drink any energy drinks anymore I get sick and I dont know why but it is pretty good I just cant drink them anymore
Kristy W.
Buffalo, NY
This was my very first ever monster and I was hooked! They don’t sell it close by so I sometimes order it on amazon. This is one of my favorites. Definitely gives you a good burst of energy!
Marie T.
This is one of the best monsters made. The taste of good and it gives you energy for a few hours. I drink this when I'm driving five hours to my classes once a month.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Are the monsters to surgery
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Why do people drink these?
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Do these give you more energy then the other monster drinks???