Monster Assault Energy Drink uploaded by Carrie C.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

At Monster we don’t get too hung up on politics. We’re not for “the War”, against “the War” or any war for that matter.

We put the “camo” pattern on our new Monster Assault can because we think it looks cool. Plus it helps fire us up to fight the big multi-national companies who dominate the beverage business.

We’ll leave politics to the politicians and just keep doing what we do best – make the meanest energy drinks on the planet!

Declare war on the ordinary! Grab a Monster Assault and Viva La Revolution!

Elisa R.
I am giving a review of 4 stars based on my husband. Monster is his choice of energy drink, but he doesn't like all of the flavors. This and the White Zero Ultra are one of his favorites. He likes the fact that it helps him stay energized when he had just a couple hours of sleep. I just bought him a 10 pk box of at Target on sale for $14, otherwise he buys them at a gas station because they usually have them 3 for $5
Manisha D.
Jackson Heights , NY
I put 5 starts because it does give you a boost of energy. So big a boost that you feel like you're getting a heart attack while break dancing while running a marathon to get away from a lion chasing you. It's a crazy amount of rush. I would suggest not drinking it unless you plan to crash whenever and wherever it comes. It's great for staying awake but once it wears off you gotta get a full night of sleep.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This product is SO nostalgic for me. I drank one of these every other day for almost a year straight when I was in high school. I don't drink them anymore because I don't think they are great for your health but the flavor is nice, they definitely gave me energy and I would drink it again if I really was in need for an energy drink. I will warn you about the crash though, they made me tired and gave me a headache occasionally.
Carrie C.
I tried this flavor for the first time today. Besides the original green one i have really found any other flavors i like. This one is actually not bad though. I dont mind the fruit punchy taste this one has and it did the job. Wokr me up and gave me the energy i needed to get through today!
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Yummy great flavor and my go to monster flavor . I have been drinking this for the last 6 years .: and I love this flavor of monster and it’s the only one I like and buy . It helps me feel energized and alive when I need a boost . Tastes like candy maybe skittles or starburst . I do recommend and will be buying a lot
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Monster Assault Energy Drink! The taste is outstanding, better than most. It is refreshing and gives me that added boost of energy to get through the day. The only drawback is the cost and the fact that you can't find them at the grocery store or convenient store, at least not this flavor.
Diana V.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Definitely great for the energy the flavor is amazing I can’t ever get enough of it to be very honest this has to be by far my favorite along with the green can as well
Marie T.
This is one of the best monsters made. The taste of good and it gives you energy for a few hours. I drink this when I'm driving five hours to my classes once a month.
RaeLynn M.
My usual go to drink for the extra punch. It has more caffeine than the regular Monster drinks so if you tend to be caffeine tolerate, this drinks not for you. Has a good flavor, reminds me of cherry coke. Not too pricey, but an everyday habit can add up
Abigail K.
Maryville, MO
If you need a pick me up with not a lot of sugar either then this is the drink for you! It comes with the refreshing taste of fruit punch and has just the kick you need to get going again! I always keep some on stock for when working those late nights!
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Are the monsters to surgery
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Why do people drink these?
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Do these give you more energy then the other monster drinks???