BY MONSERAT DE LUCCA

Genuine Leather. Import. 15 1/2" deep, 16 1/2" wide, 5" thick on sides Cava Tote, Champagne.

Monserat De Lucca Cava Tote
  • "This is defiantly a bag that I would be interested in buying, it looks like it would work wonderfully with a lot of my every day outfits." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't really enjoy the dark brown color and it seems like it does fit a lot. " in 1 review
Anastasio S.
I bought a tote by Monserat De Lucca, used it 3x, and the strap broke. There was almost nothing in it. I contacted them and their response was, "we don't have that anymore. sorry for the inconvenience!"

Don't buy if you want to use it more than a week. Huge disappointment and waste of cash.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is a really lovely tote. Holds almost everything I need easily, makes a great shopper w tons of style. Really love this color, goes with my neutral outfits really really well and great for everyday casual chic.
christelle L.
Willingboro, NJ
Love this tote, it's really cute and has a simple color that can match most of your outfits. I luckily got this at a way lower price from a friend, but, if I were to see it at a store, I probably wouldn't buy it.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
I don't own one but i would like too. its cute and i love totes. i could literally fit almost everything in here and would match a lot of my clothes since i wear a lot of white grey and black
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Not a fan of how it looks honestly..I mean I think big bags are super useful when you're going on trips and out places for like kids but come on I mean we still gotta be stylish!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This tote is super duper cute!! I love the simple yet stylish color.It looks like a pretty durable bag.How good of a quality is this product? It would be cool to have this bag.:)
Katelyn D.
I love big bags!! They hold a lot of stuff, and if you agree then this is the any for you... Plus it's an amazing color so It will go with anything you decide
To wear!
Lisa D.
Portland, OR
This bag holds lots of things and I like it for traveling or just to look cute. The color is on-trend too. I would buy this because it would last a long time.
Lina D.
Locust, NC
I get that the bag is big. But honestly, it's not cute and I think I could buy a cuter bag for less than 20$. Too expensive and not worth it, in my opinion.
member-b1784fd40
A little expensive for this particular bag... Not my favorite style but it is practical and easy to use and awesome to have to throw anything you need in!
sabrina c.
Draper, UT
How big is it?
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Is this durable?
Iza_babe L.
Tracy, CA
How long does this bag last??
Cassi M.
Looks like a chic tote, what stores carry this particular item?
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
Cute ,,,,does it come in other colors ???