BY MONROE

Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great brush to get any knot out! It works well for any hair type or length. It is also easy ton remove hair from this brush.
Simone W.
I have thick hair. I mean THICK hair! I've tried numerous brushes, to be honest this brush doesn't hurt me and it doesn't yank my hair. I brush my hair dry or wet and no problems. Two thumbs up!
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
Love my paddle brush. Helps deranged without pulling out tons of hair. Use it on myself and my 3 yr old.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I have incredibly thick and tangly hair so this brush is perfect for getting all of the knots out
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brush, I have super thick hair and it brushes right thru without taking any hair out!
Marla G.
This is the ideal brush and you're best friend when u have a weave . Relieves any tangles and helps to keep the ends from breaking off .
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really great brush for any kind of hair. It's very soft and sturdy. It does not pull on your hair or get tangled like other hair brushes, it has a nice grip and it's very affordable. I was satisfied with my purchase.
Alexis L.
This is great because it doesn't pull on my hair a lot. I love that I can brush my hair without it hurting or ripping half my hair out.
Stormie J.
Love this style of brush!
It's nice and it doesn't tug at my hair!
It gets my tangles out smoothly without it hurting
Hayley B.
Love these types of brushes! They are the only thing that actually detangles and doesn't hurt