BY BATTINGTON LASHES

3-D multilayered silk strip lash Gives a fuller "fluffy" effect to the lash 100% silk A note about silk: Handmade Lightweight Durable (Up to 25 applications with proper care.) Care: Silk lashes should be given the same care and attention as you would a fine silk blouse. Please do not shower or sleep in your lashes if you want them to last. Always store your lashes where they won't get crushed or dusty when not in use. A good rule of thumb is: If they're not on your face they're in the case! W. see more...

• Has anyone tried these out? Just curious if they’re worth...3 Answers
  • do you like my lashes? Monroe 3-D Silk Lashes1 Answers
  • Hello beauty junkies!! Tips on how to apply these lashes?...2 Answers
Ginny R.
Five out of five stars! I love these lashes! I'm am amateur last-wearer, I have trouble applying lashes when the band is really thick. These were easy to apply and hold up nice. I received them in a Boxycharm box. I use DUO lash glue. My first set held up for three wears, but I ended up pulling off some of the individual lashes when I was trying to get the glue off (total user error). But they looked brand new after 3 wears, unlike my Ardel, which start showing signs of wear on the second wear (the lashes start sticking together). I have purchased a few more sets and now that I know they are sensitive, I will be more careful. Protip: you can find these on ebay for cheap.

Also of note: I found these to be really big - like, I never have to trim the Ardel lashes, but I had to take a lot off these to make them the right length. So if you have longer eyes and drugstore lashes aren't enough, try these out.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my June Boxycharm subscription box & I have to admit that I am very new to wearing falsies, but I also have to say that these are so soft and very comfortable to wear. They are relatively easy to put on and they are light enough for me that they don't bother me too much to wear for awhile. They look really nice too, since I have long but thin lashes, they really give me some extra volume that I need badly. I'm really enjoying these lashes =) if you're new at wearing lashes, or you're looking for some that are lightweight and with proper care will last you up to 30 uses, I highly recommend giving these a try.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
These are the best lashes hands down!!! The box and packaging is so cute and genius! Its so easy to store the lashes in the box which closes with a magnetic strip. The band is thick but they don’t tear apart or lose their snap and I can reuse them. They are very expensive but worth it since they last longer than Huda lashes. These lashes are super comfortable!!! I like the silk lashes better than the mink. They don’t aggravate my eyes. I had them for a month and they look new until I lost one in the shower. I’ll be buying these again.
Tamara J.
I received Battington Monroe 3-D Silk Lashes in my June 2018 Boxycharm Box and I seriously love them!  They look super nof them.atural and they are really flexible and durable.  They are also lightweight enough to be comfortable and not feel like my eyelids are being weighed down.  They are a little pricey, but you should be able to get several uses out of them.
Michelle E.
Johnson City
I got this in my June boxycharm box and I love lashes (even though I hardly wear them) when I finally got them they were soooo beautiful, and soft and felt real. Even my mother who is definitely not into beauty stuff, she even said they were gorgeous. I haven't actually tried them out yet because I'm waiting on a special occasion. However I was told by many people these lashes can actually be used up to 25 times depending on how you care for them. (There's videos on YouTube on how to care for them)
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I'm new to false lashes, but received these in my June 2018 Boxycharm subscription. I haven't tried this pair yet because I just haven't gotten the hang of them yet & want to practice with the cheap Kiss brand I have. But these are very beautiful false lashes, very full & dark but not too long or fake looking they still have a natural look to them! Yes I plan to buy more once I figure out falsies & yes would absolutely recommend these to others!
Sayaa B.
I got these in my boxycharm last box and wow they are so beautiful! There so long and natural looking as well as glam though! The band is really good and hides easily with just a small amount of eyeliner. I’ve been getting multiple uses and they still look great every time! I think I’ll be purchasing more of these.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
I received these in my June BoxyCharm Subscription. These lashes in the style Monroe are beautiful and natural. They do add a very nice amount of volume and some length, but not enough to be a glam lash. They are very comfortable, and apparently can be used up to 25 times, which for the price, they should last that long.
Kristy S.
Received these lashes in my boxycharm box and other than for Halloween I've never worn lashes... I tried them on and wore them all day! My husband even noticed!!! These were light weight, easy to put in and remove and added just enough dimension and volume to my lashes I felt like Marilyn Monroe!!
Megan G.
This is the first pair of false lashes I've ever tried, so I don't have anything to compare them to. However, I can say that I love them. They are really full and beautiful looking. And once on, they didn't look fake. Even my husband said they looked good, and he's not a fan of makeup or false anything LOL
Anita K.
Has anyone tried these out? Just curious if they’re worth buying ❤️ #battinggton #lashes
miriam t.
New York
Hello beauty junkies!! Tips on how to apply these lashes? I never applied false lashes before
Jennifer D.