Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy

by monq

MONQ personal essential oil diffusers use vaporizer technology to deliver all-natural essential oil blends in classic aromatherapy combinations. The portable diffusers several blends, all of which are free of nicotine, tobacco, GMOs, artificial...

Has anyone tried this flavor??
How long do these last? Was anyone able to replace vaping with these??
what does this smell like? Is it worth it??
Start your review of Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy!
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy uploaded by Cael H.
Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy uploaded by Cael H.
I am obsessed with MONQ. Not too long ago they reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in promoting their products. I had never heard of them before, but when I looked them up, I became very interested. I had never seen anything like this before but I’m so glad I do now. They were kind enough to send me THE ENTIRE COLLECTION which I wasn’t expecting but I’m so happy they did, and they also gave me a discount code for my followers! (CAELHARDEN). These pens have no nicotine or anything like they whatsoever. They’re all made with essential oils, and each one has a different effect. (Sleep makes you sleepy, Zen makes you relax, Happy makes you happy, and Sexy makes you... well... I’m sure you know. Lol. I recommend everyone try at least 1! My personal faves are Zen, Sleepy, Love, and Sexy. And if you want a discount, use code CAELHARDEN at Monq.com !!!
Anna P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
I had the zen essential oil diffuser. I enjoyed it. I do wish it was a little larger or lasted longer. I also had my roommate try it and now she is buying her own!
Emily S.
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love monq diffusers! They have helped me manage anxiety and sleep issues in a way I didn’t think would be possible for something natural. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Maddie T.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product ! It is so useful, especially for traveling. I would love to try different scents!
Hattie S.
Fairfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have the zen and I think it works great. Not the best taste but it does the works. Havnt tried any of the others because they are kinda expensive at $20 then shipping
Autumn W.
I love this product so much! I was unsure at first but did research on the company and tried out the products, so I now support MONQ 100%. I love that the diffusers are natural, and they taste amazing!
Alicia G.
Warren, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Monq! So mu h so that I bought their new Monq R, which is rechargeable. I personally use sleepy, not just for bed but also for stress. It does a great job and I love that it has kava in it!
Samantha W.
Leasburg , MO
I got this in a four pack, I am absolutely obsessed with every single one I got! The sexy one is my favorite!
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy uploaded by Nadine D.
I actually have the happy blend but I absolutely love these Monq Portable Essential Oil Diffuser Sexy pens. They taste so authentic and really do Lift my spirits.
Aria G.
Hawke’s bay
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
❤️this product! Actually gave a sense of peace! Love the flavour, very floral in my opinion, and a pretty, convenient design! Maybe a little bigger so It lasts longer! And the price could be dropped a little :) overall I’d say give it a go!